Shockers

"Makenzi, love, do you maybe want to go to an interview with me and the boys," Niall asked shyly into the phone.

"Nialler, I don't know, I mean nobody knows about us yet," I said to him.

"I know but the rest of the boys are bringing their girlfriends and i don't want to be all alone, if you want I can say your just one of my friends," he begged.

"Oh alright, but only because Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie will be there, wait who is Harry bringing," I asked him.

"Oh he met this girl they are just friends though so we don't know her yet," he said excited.

"Okay well when will you be here to pick me up," I asked rolling my eyes at him.

"Um about forty five minutes," he said.

"Okay then I need to go so I can get ready," I said smiling.

"Okay love bye, I love you," he said whispering the last part before he hung up.

"I love you to," I whispered into the empty phone.

It had been two months since I got back to France from Christmas Break and the boys had convinced Simon to let them come to France as long as they did a lot of interviews. It was hard being away from him for so long only talking through the phone and skype and texts but we managed.

I ran to my closet so I could pick out an outfit. I picked out my green dress with ruffles around the neckline, and my white flats. I quickly took a shower using my Rose scented shampoo and conditioner with my peach body wash. I decided to let my curls hang loose and just ran a brush through them. Then I put on the dress and shoes. I looked through my jewelry and saw the necklace and bracelet that Niall had gotten me. It was beautiful with a green clover on it. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put the jewelry on. I looked at the clock. I had about ten more minutes. I rushed to the bathroom and put on my makeup and decided to wear my green eyeshadow. I looked at myself and realized that I was showing my pride for my little leprechaun. I laughed wondering if he would notice I went all Irish on my outfit.

I heard a car honk.

"Je vais sortir avec des amis," I yelled to my family. (I am going out with friends)

I grabbed my purse and ran out the door. Suddenly i was swept up into a big hug, automatically knowing who it was just by his hugs, I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I pulled back from his hug and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Ewww guys get a room," I heard Zayn yell out the window.

I turned and flipped him off shouting," You know you want a piece of this!"

"In your dreams sweetheart," he yelled back laughing.

"The only guy in my dreams is Irish," I yelled back giggling.

"Did that Irish guy throw up on you," Harry yelled out teasingly.

"Nope just showing off how proud I am of my Irish boyfriend," I said to him as we walked up to the car hand in hand.

"You look beautiful," Niall whispered in my ear.

"Finally i can match up with you," I giggled turning around to look at him.

I saw he was wearing a green polo with a clover on it and giggled.

"What a coincidence, we match," I said poking him.

He just shook his head at me chuckling as he opened the door for me. All of a sudden I was ambushed in hugs and squeals.

"OMG you guys are so cute together," Dani yelled.