Part-1: First sight love

A/N: Before start the story we'll say it again. We gonna use some kpop idols names as side roles or maybe some negative roles so take that only as imagination not as reality nd also some more imaginative characters will appear between the story.
😁 ok let's start.

(Today is a big day for BTS coz they going to win award today)

(Here all the members warming up their body coz they also having a performance in show

(Here all the members warming up their body coz they also having a performance in show. They all are talking about the choreography when Felix came to call them)

 They all are talking about the choreography when Felix came to call them)

(He is Felix The crew members nd also the staff in HYBE)

Felix: Sir it's ur performance time.
Jimin: *excited* Ok guys let's go nd Felix after the show we gonna celebrate our win so u also have to join us ok?

(Felix smile nd nodded. Felix is bit close to Jimin. Jimin treat Felix like his little brother.)

(BTS went out for performance nd Felix got a video call from his online Indian frnd Y/N)

A/N: Felix met Y/N online coz Y/N is learning Korean from a long time when she decided to make some Korean frnds online to practice she found Felix by chance nd they talked nd became frnds. Felix is like a brother to Y/N. They chat nd video call each other Felix always says that He want to go to India nd meet Y/N nd Y/N also promised him if she ever get a chance to come to Korea she'll meet him.)

(Time skip)

(BTS came back after their performance nd here Felix didn't notice BTS appearance he was still talking to Y/N on video call nd Jimin noticed him. When Jimin noticed Y/N on screen he just stopped nd lost in her beauty. Thinking for a while about her nd taking whole time to staring at her, He came back to earth after realizing that she must be Felix's Girlfriend. He shook off his head from her thoughts but later again starting thinking about her nd wanted to ask Felix who is she.)