Part 2

Arriving back at the house, they jump out of their cars and through the front door. "Dad? Izzy?" Thomas yells to the empty-looking house.

When he earns no answer, he and Newt share a fearful look. "Izzy!" Newt shouts, walking into the dining room.

The rest of the pack enters the house confused but soon join in the hunt."Izzy!" Tommy yells, running into the kitchen.

Sat upon the counter, Scott sips the cup of coffee he's holding. "Hey, Stiles," he says, jumping off with a sly smile finding its home on his face.

"Where's my daughter, you tosser?!" Scott places his cup on the side before turning to face Stiles with crossed arms and a straight face.

Anger floods Thomas, making him grab Scott by the neck and force him into the nearest wall.

Scott groans in pain as his head hits the wall with a violent thud. "Tell me where she is before I rip your throat out!"

"Thomas!" Teresa yells as she walks in, the other not far behind. "Killing him isn't going to get you any answers!" she states, gently walking closer and placing a hand on his shoulder.

Upon feeling her hand, Thomas loosens his grip just enough for Scott to break free and fall to the floor, gasping for air. "Tom, you need to rela-"

"WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER, YOU ARSEHOLE!!!" Newt screams as he lunges at Scott, claws bared. Scott, who wasn't expecting the attack, fails to block the claws digging into this chest repeatedly.
When he finally comes to his senses, he realises Newt is much stronger than he is, leaving him unable to escape the powerful grasp.

It takes most of the pack to peel Newt away, some of them also receiving a vicious scratch.

Scott jumps to his feet and grabs the closest weapon he can. Urgently, he captures Teresa and holds a knife to her throat, eliciting a low growl from Thomas, who switches his focus back to Scott.

"You better answer my questions or she and your daughter get it!" Scott screams, making Thomas holds his hands up. Scott is clearly trying to grasp onto the power he holds over the pack in front of him.

"Listen, kid, just tell me where my daughter is and no one gets hurt," Tom tries, but Scott only presses the knife further into Teresa's throat making a slow flow of blood drip down her neck.

"Who are you and what have you done with Stiles?" Scott questions, not showing any signs of standing down. Minho tries to step forward but as soon as he moves one foot, Lydia turns the corner and points a gun at him.

"Answer the question, Stiles," Lydia states, placing her finger on the trigger. Her tone shows power; her face shows weakness.

"I don't have to do anything for you," Thomas yells, eyes beginning to glow a deep, powerful purple as he focuses on his target.

Tilting his head makes Scott release the knife while his hand ever so slowly burns from the inside, "Now, I suggest you answer my question. Where. Is. My. Daughter!"Scott tries to speak but only a cry of pain leaves his mouth, "Stiles! Stop it! You're hurting your best friend!" Lydia yells, desperately trying to stand her ground.

"Oh hunny, he never liked him," Sonya states, making direct eye contact with her.

Nervously, Lydia loosens her grip on the gun and takes a step back.

"Where is she?!" Newt shouts, still being held back by Brenda and Harriet. "Even if he did tell you, you couldn't find her," Lydia tries to reassert her dominance.

"Shut your mouth and know your role, Shank!" Minho yells, quickly swiping his feet under her, causing her to fall to the floor. Minho grabs the now discarded gun and points it towards the cowering girl.

Another scream of pain comes from Scott, "You feel that? It's the fire slowly making its way towards your heart, want to see?" Thomas asks with a sinister smile.One swift motion of his hand reveals what is happening inside of the weak alpha. "So, are you going to tell me where she is yet?" Thomas asks with a straight yet confident face.

"No."

"Well then, it looks like we may have another body that needs burying. Peter, George go get the shovels!" Thomas demands.The pair leave the room hastily, making Lydia look even more panicked, if possible. "Wait! Wait!" she cries, watching her alpha closely.

"I'll tell you! Just let him go! Please!" She begs. Scott growls at her, making Thomas speed the fire within Scott.

"The old Hale house! Derek has her! He doesn't know anything! He thinks that she's my little cousin! Please don't hurt him!"

"Min, give T the gun. You're the fastest, go get my daughter."

He doesn't need to be told twice, within seconds he's out the door. "As for you two," Thomas says with a smirk.

With a swift motion of his hands, the pair fall to the ground, unconscious. "Aris, take these pathetic things back to the vet. Tell him that if they come near me or my pack again, they will die."

As Aris opens the door to leave, dragging the pair by their feet, Minho runs through the door with Izzy clinging onto his hair from his shoulders.

"My baby! Come here!" Newt yells as he pulls her from his shoulders.

"Sweety I was so worried!" He cries as he pets her hair gently.