Cast

Peter Parker/Spider-Man: A jaded, 18 year-old teenage prodigy from Earth-616, who was bitten by a radioactive spider, granting him superhuman abilities. He is the doppelganger of Earth-65 Gwen Stacy's late best friend and partner.

Gwen Stacy/Spider-Woman/Ghost-Spider: An 18 year-old heroine from Earth-65, and the doppelganger of Earth-616 Peter's late girlfriend. She was bitten by a radioactive spider granting her superhuman abilities.

Jaune Arc/US Agent/The Captain: A first-year huntsmen-in-training and leader of Team JNPR. He was recruited by Spider-Man to become a hero under the alias "US Agent". Jaune will also embrace the alias "The Captain" more.

Ruby Rose: The leader of Team RWBY, who looks up to Peter as a big brother.

Blake Belladonna: A former member of the White Fang, and member of Team RWBY.

Dr. Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus: A former well-renowned scientist from Earth-616, and Peter's rival, who utilizes four mechanical arms fused to his back. He is responsible for the death of Earth-616's Gwen Stacy.

Raymond Warren/Jackal: A genetic scientist from Earth-65 and Gwen's uncle, who became deranged and transformed into a green jackal-like monster. He is responsible for the death of Earth-65's Peter Parker.

Cinder Fall: A power hungry criminal and Salem's protege, who becomes interested in Spider-Man's powers.

Weiss Schnee: The heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, and a member of Team RWBY.

Yang Xiao-Long: Ruby's older half-sister, and a member of Team RWBY.

Pyrrha Nikos: A well-renowned huntsmen-in-training and member of Team JNPR.

Ozpin: The headmaster of Beacon Academy, who secretly leads an inner circle to protect Beacon.

James Ironwood: The headmaster of Atlas Academy, General of the Atlesian Military, and an ally of both Ozpin and Spider-Man.

Baron Helmut Baroque Zemo: The heir to the House of Zemo, who wishes to restore the influence of his later father Heinrich Zemo, over the Kingdom Vale. He is the RWBY doppelganger of the Marvel villain of the same name. Baroque was added to his name to help fit with the color-naming rule.

Amadeus Cho: A 19 year-old Atlesian scientist and an ally of Spider-Man. He is based on the Marvel character of the same name.

Brock Rumlow/Crossbones: The current leader of Hydra and Octavius' partner.

Raven Branwen: The leader of the Branwen Tribe who allied with Octavius and Hydra. She is Yang's biological mother.

Olivia-Rosie Octavius: The secret clone daughter of Otto Octavius, who resents her father's actions with Hydra and looks up to Spider-Man. She secretly gave Gwen intel under the alias "Prophet".

Benjamin Reilly/Scarlet Spider: A clone of Peter Parker with powers similar to his. Ben was thought to have died alongside Earth-616's Gwen Stacy but was secretly captured by Octavius and Hydra.

Julia Carpenter/Madame Web: The second incarnation of Madame Web, who possesses psychic sensory powers including telepathy, clairvoyance, prescience, and the ability to sense the presence of psionic powers in others.