Always Two There Are

Ok people, let's do this once more, you know, cause I haven't done this enough already...

My name is Peter Parker, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and for the past 4 years on my world, I became the Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational, Spider-Man. By combining my intelligence, gift in science, and the values from my Uncle Ben, I found place among Age of Heroes...

...But that's the story told in like EVERY Spider-Man story. I mean come on! We've seen stories in 2002, 2004, 2007, 2012, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, and that new one in 2021. I hear one of them lied about being in the latter...

No...this is a different story. To put it simply, I lost everything. One of my former mentors, Dr. Otto Octavius turned into Doctor Octopus. He killed my clone Ben Reilly, my girlfriend Gwen Stacy, and put my best friend Harry Osborn into a coma. From then on, I became a hero with no purpose...

I planned on ending my superhero career, until Otto suddenly resurfaced, this time with a new ally: Hydra. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most dangerous adversary. Not only that, Otto somehow managed to get his hnads on the Tesseract, and mysterious object from beyond Earth. This artifact sent me and Otto across the multiverse, until bot he and I landed on an undesignated Earth known as Remnant by the locals...

With the guidance of Julia Carpentar aka Madame Webb, I've forged anew alliances and friendships with the people here. Like Teams RWBY and JNPR, huntsmen-in-training, one of which Jaune Arc, became his worlds version of the US Agent. Or James Ironwood and Professor Ozpin respectively...

But the one person I didn't expect to find here, was another Spider-Man...

Erm, Woman. Spider-Woman I mean.

Gwendoline Maxine Stacy, the doppelganger of my word's Gwen. In her world, she and my doppelganger were partners in heroism, with Peter as Spider-Man, and herself as Spider-Woman, his protege respectively. Sadly, her Peter was killed by her uncle, Raymond Warren, aka the Jackel. Sometime later, Gwen was sent to Remnant via unknown circumstances. Now having found each other, we plan on stopping Otto and whatever he has ins tore for Remnant. Epic Spider-Man and Spider-Woman teamup!

Or as I like to call it...

-0-

Marvel's Spider-Man & the Ghost-Spider

Chapter 1 - Always Two There Are

-0-

Premise: You know what they say. Two is better than one.

-0-

The City of Vale, located within the kingdom of the same name. A bustling city meant to serve as a safe haven from the creatures that wish to wipe out all life; The Grimm. But hope is not lost, Beacon Academy, the most prestigious huntsmen school in the world stands between Vale and them.

But for some, there are those who can be heroes in their own right. Heroes who hold a great deal of responsibility. Hold a great pain, a loss. And in Vale, an Age of Heroes has finally begun.

BEEP! BEEP!

"LOOK OUT!"

"GAH!"

A large transport from one of Vale's financial banks blew through traffic as police cars chased after it. The truck was hijacked by two criminals, and was filled to the brim with diamonds, and bags full of lien.

"Come and get us you punks!" one of the thugs taunted from the front seat as his partner fired an SMG back at them.

"LOOK!" someone shouted