Epilogue

*(y/n)'s POV*

It’s been a few weeks since the fiasco on the Statue of Liberty--And Spider-Man’s cultists continue to contend that the vile vigilante is a hero! Well, if he were a hero, he’d unmask himself and tell us who he really is! Because only a coward conceals his identity. Only a coward hides his true intentions!

Or Miss Stark, aka Iron-Angel, should tell us who he really is, but she continues to protect him. Which tells me that she's in on his plans and is in cahoots with him.

Rest assured, ladies and gentlemen, this reporter will uncover those intentions come hell or high water.

I scoff at Jameson's livestream and log off of it. I shake my head at this as I walk along the streets of New York, heading to the park. I'm just so tired of people thinking I know who Spider-Man is, but I don't and even if I did, I'd probably wouldn't reveal his identity. Sometimes I wonder why do I even bother on listening to Jameson's crap.

Suddenly, I get a text and I open up my text app and see that Mom had texted me.

Hey, sweetie! You almost here?

I smiled, knowing her and Morgan are waiting for me to meet up for lunch since I just got out of doing a news interview, which was to announce my new name. I'm Iron-Angel no more, I am now Iron-Woman. I began to text back.

Almost there!

I sent the message but suddenly slipped on the sidewalk and start to fall. I close my eyes and brace myself for impact, but it didn't come as I felt a pair of arms catch me. "You okay, Miss Stark?" A voice asked and I open my eyes and to meet warm brown eyes staring back at me.

After staring into these brown eyes for what felt like forever,  but really just a few seconds, I realized that the owner of the brown eyes was a guy, who looked about my age. His face had this boyish look about him that any girl would adore. For some reason, my heart began racing and I had this feeling that I've seen him before. Especially his eyes, it’s like I’ve seen them but from where?

"You okay?" He asked me again and I got this sense of familiarity overcome me. It was like I knew his voice too. But I've never seen this guy before....have I? 

I shake my head and come back to my senses as I say. "Yes..um..sorry." Then he helps me stand up and I turn to him. "Thank you. Usually I'm the one saving people." I said, laughing a bit. He smiles and chuckles a bit. "Yeah, but sometimes heroes need their own saving too." He said and I smile at him as I feel my face heat up.

“I guess not all heroes wear capes after all.” I said. “You’d be surprised.” the guy said as he gives a smile to me and I feel my face heat up. I look at him for a few seconds then I close my eyes and shake my head. "Sorry, I don't mean to stare but..." I stop and look back at him as he looks at me, he seemed a bit nervous.

"I feel like I know you. Like...I've seen you before." I said. "I get that alot. Guess I'm cursed with that kind of face." He said, laughing. "Oh, I didn't know having a face of a model was a curse." I said, sarcastically, but then I noticed he blushes and I realized what I said then face-palmed at this.

"Sorry, that's the Stark charm coming out." I said as I lower my hand and look over at him to see that his face was red. "Hey, it's not everyday I get compliments from a beautiful woman." He said and I felt my face turn so hot you'd probably could cook an egg on it. 

"Oh I'm sure your girlfriend compliments you everyday." I said, waving a hand at him. "I don't have a girlfriend." He said and I look up at him, confused. "What? Seriously?" I asked and he nods. "Well, I use to have a girlfriend but...not anymore." He said and I give a sympathetic look to him. "Oh, I'm sorry." I said as my phone goes off.