The Tigoka Realm

Pt 1: Introduction.

Welcome to the Tigoka Realm. Made for (almost) all kinds of people. A lot of fandoms from A-Z. You dont have to be in a specific fandom to join this one. You dont have to have certain traits either.
Also a welcome to those viewing from a site that is not wattpad, I am asking for those on TeenFic and ect to come to wattpad for the start of this fandom before it reaches to the other sites. But this, is the start, of a new fandom. March 2nd, 2022.

Pt 2: World Explaination:

XG-75 is a new earth made for human-like species. Habited by the species, Tigoka.
The main space of these dwellers is known as the Tigokian Metropolitan. A future-set area where the tigokian people can travel at will. Special clothes are made for during travel such as hoodies, suits, ect.
Each material is made to comfort the wearer.
A strong power is harnessed into these cloths known as the "Light Barrier." It can turn into many different forms at the user's will. Now in some cases, markings on the user will appear, sometimes it wont.
The power can be transferred, but not to everybody. Those with Tigokian blood can receive it.

Pt 3: The purpose:

The Tigoka Realm exists to "keep the fandoms aligned" to make sure one doesnt collapse completely and ruin other fandoms. Those in other fandoms can help by keeping order in that fandom. Whether it chaos or calm, make sure it doesn't fall badly. Tigokians can travel fluently from fandom to fandom to help.

Pt 4: The Portals

Each portal is different, depending on how big a fandom is. If the fandom is well known, the portal is big. If the fandom is relativity small, small portal. The colors of each don't exactly matter, neither does the portal style. The portal style changes consistently. The color stays around the same.
The portals have an aura glow of the fandom too. This travel station of portals can be accessed by a tigokian leaving the portal to that fandom open on accident inside of the fandom (not outside). So it is important to the traveler to close the portal inside the fandom upon leaving.

Pt 5: The Fandom Crew.
You, the people that want to be in this fandom (upon choice)
dont have to have certain traits or have certain fandoms.
We are an accepting community however i ask that homophobia/transphobia, racism, bullying to not be tolerated.

Pt 6: The Characters

The characters will be explained in lore to be written soon upon a possible book of the creator attempting to actually write a book xD

Anyways welcome to the fandom!

Pt 7:

Now credits to my chat that let me draw some of their characters:

Middle: c!Yasu Tigoka/Tigokian!Yasu Tigoka

Purple & black hoodie:
-_AngelTheDevil_- - as c!Shyla/Tigokian!Shyla

Yellow hoodie:
Hazard. More info to come.

Now the chat's ocs:
Top left duo: Fionacle
Top Right: Cyansong
Light blue portal character: @Your-God-
Red portal character: djjemswastaken
Bottom right portal: AniDevilstone
You guy's ocs were so fun to draw- my style actually expanded a bit by drawing these- so thanks!
Anyways welcome one welcome all!! The door is open, the fandom became official!
Add this book to your library and/or reading lists!! Also spread word!! Share it ok your mb and tell your followers to share it too!! Add it to your fandom list in bios! We want more joiners! :D
Welcome lads!! To The Tigoka Realm!!