Roaster

First day of high school. We grabbed the roster and I saw the name of my best friend David on it. I continued to look at the list and saw a name under my name. Matthew... I wanna know who is he. I also signed the roster and kept an eye on our teacher. From one moment to the next, the bell rang.
-Finally. - I told Bogi, the girl sitting next to me. I like this girl. I think we'll be friends. We got up from our place and went to our group of friends we had gathered so far.
-Ohhh guys this was tiring. - I told the others.
-Do you really need to tell me? - Niki replied and we laughed. We talked a little and then heard the bell again.
-Fuck it. I said and sat back down.
We spent the whole class discussing classroom issues. For example, the school loclers, decorations, ect. The life-saving bell rang and we finally went home.

-And done. I have all the keys to the lockers. - said Anna.
-Yess! I said and applauded Anna. In my opinion, Anna is the most persistent and the most beautiful girl all the time. I mean, I prefer to come to school in a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie, while Anna always gets dressed nicely. This is a huge difference between us. Yes, and Anna is a nice, cute girl with a good sense of humor. Me on the other hand.. I'm aggressive many times, I have an ironic humor which is not terrible, but quite boyish. Today, there will be a campaign program for the 12th Ds. I wonder what they brought together. Anyway, I think our group of friends is pretty much coming together. Bogi, Anna, Niki, Daved, Andris, Peter and me. It will still be change I think, but it will take time.
-Let's go because we will be late from the campaign. - Evi called into the room. Yes, she's another classmate. I'm very good friends with her too. I think she's somewhere between Anna and my style.
-Then let's go. - I said too, and we went out to the small gym for the campaign program. We saw very good performances. The theme for the 12th Ds was a festival, there were concerts given for example by a teacher called Mr. Szurcsik. The show is very good but unfortunately I have to leave early for training.
-Byee. - I said goodbye to the others and left the small gym, and from there I went straight home.