mission failed (short)

*y/n pov*

Y/n- you won't kill me in front of all this people.

I chuckled. He smirked at me in response.

Junior- is that a dare?

I suddenly feel him brush strands of hair behind my ear, before pulling out the ear piece, which i contacted and talked to my team.

Junior- now, come with me.

He muttered as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to an empty room. As soon as both of us were out of sight, i grabbed a knife strapped to my thigh and pushed it against his neck.

Y/n- I don't like being told what to do.

I said pushing it little harder. He pushed my hand away making me drop the knife, before pushing me forcefully against the wall.

Junior- and i don't like being the one who's having a knife held against.

He whispers, maintaining strong eye contact.

Y/n- my backups will be here any second now.

I chuckled. A man entered the room with bodies i clearly recognized. My friends... They were my backups.

Junior- which ones, the dead ones?

Junior said tauntingly. More of his team approached, stating the obvious.

Junior- your whole team is dead. I guess it's you turn now.

He said as he released me and taking a step back, but i didn't show any fear.

Y/n- go ahead.

I smirked, making his smile drop.