chapter 2

--Aethers POV--

I was sweating I was terrified all I saw was red nothing else but..red I tried moving but something was pulling me back. Preventing me to get closer to my sister.

I woke up with tears in my eyes, but I wasn't sure where I was so I looked at my surroundings till see ganyu leaning against the exit, "traveller you are finally awake" she says calmly, "ganyu!?" I say in shock.

"Xiao cas brought you here" ganyu explains as I soften my gaze... 'xiao?'  I smile as she leaves in a blink of an eye. I got up and brushed the dust of my knees and left the domain with no other disturbance on my way to the Inn.

About am hour layer I got into the in safe and sound. I walked in and saw xiao sitting on a branch just infront of the rail of the balcony. "Xiao!" I call for him gaining hid attention, "traveller" xiao says he says raising his eyebrows and jumping off the branch landing right infront of me. "Xiao, I wanted to thank you" I say turning red as I was embarrassed, 'don't tell me celestial that I'm falling for a yakasha...this is wrong'. Xiao stood infront of me in confusion, "traveller are you quite alright?"He says tilting his head to the side.

"Yes, yes! I'm alright I'm just very hot today!" I laugh awkwardly as xiao rolled his eyes, "stupid mortal" he says things. I  nod embarrassed and run off with no other word.