Blitzo x Verosika

Rating: 7/10

So hear me out: I know a lot of people hate them together and think they're too toxic for each other and that Verosika is "too mean" but need I remind you that Blitzø is the one who screwed Verosika over. Verosika did not do all those shitty things to him and break his heart, Blitz broke her heart. He literally left her all alone in a motel room, stole and maxed out her credit cards for something stupid, and left her high and dry. Verosika is definitely an asshole, especially for embarrassing him the way she did in Ozzie's Club, but she is arguably still the victim here.

With that being said, I don't think Verosika was always bitter either. Obviously she and Blitz were very close and loved each other enough for her to get a tattoo of his name on her arm and years later still be bitter and upset about the breakup, and they seemed to have been serious enough that she knew Blitz's sister. I think Verosika and Blitz look good together and I think they probably had a super energetic and fun dynamic. Personally, I think they'd still be a great and ongoing couple if it wasn't for Blitz acting out, and Verosika's possible alcoholism. I'm not trying to frame him as a bad person, he just has issues lol. And regarding Verosika's alcoholism, I'm not sure if that started during or after the relationship, so that could have been part of the problem too.