Shedding pt1

i drew that pic to show what she kinda looks like, it's more or less a way to show she's part snake in this story

The footsteps I heard walking across the cave floor sounded as if they knew for a fact I was here. I heard the metal shoes hitting the ground and stop at the entrance to my bedroom. My body was turned away from the man, I stretch my body and slowly rise straight to the ceiling. I put my hands on my hips and bend backwards a bit, hearing a satisfying pop, I reach infront of me for my towel, I just got out of a bath and fell asleep when I got out. I wrap it around my naked body, knowing from this angle the man hadn't seen anything to personal. I turn slightly to fully see the man invading my cave. I immediately notice he's on edge, hand on his blaster ready to fire. His stance tells me he's intimidated by me, so i lower my body closer to the ground, making myself shorter then he his. He seems very dangerous, and he might just be here to kill me, end the miserable tale of me being the last of my kind. I've been in this cave alone for so long, that I honestly don't care what this man has to throw at me. I speak up," What brings you here metal head?" I slowly start to slither towards him, one hand holding the towel and the other behind my back. I shoot him a soft fanged smile, and try my best to look non threatening. His stance softens, and his hands go to his sides. It takes a moment before he speaks, "I was hired to bring you back to your kind." I huff and turn away, "My species hasn't been seen in over 300 years. Not even I have seen someone of my race, who hired you." My hands turn to fists, my question came out more as a demand. Whoever hired him is my dinner for next week, I don't need to be reminded everyday that Im the last of us. "Mayor Cal, he told me you would be interested in traveling-" The name was all i needed to here. I grab the shiny man with my tail, putting him in a lock. I stare directly into the T visor as I feel him thrashing around, but my grip is to tight. I angrily say, "Cal has wanted me off this planet ever since I met him. I have no intention of searching for something that I will never find. The mayor has his subjects brainwashed into thinking i'm a FREAK." My face was so close to his helmet I could see the anger reflecting off of it. I close my eyes, "They labeled me as a monster. Treated me like I was a pest." My voice trails off as I look to my right and start rubbing my arm." Truth is Ive never hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. The people of this town are good people, but they're lead by one who's been tainted." The man is quiet when I start, he stops struggling and for a moment I worry I was to tight. I couldn't find my voice after I said that, just looking at the ground angrily. I will never understand Cals hate for me, but sending me off like this? "All he's trying to do is scare me into leaving, by buying some shiny bounty hunter who he thinks I won't be able to squash in a second." I slowly turn to him, smirking, " What's this armor junk made out of anyway? I kinda want to crush you and see if you pop... As an experiment." His armor could be stronger than me, which is really bad, I can crush anything with the force of my tail. But his armor hasn't budged since I've grabbed him, it's not metal. I slither real close to him, my nose millimeters away from his helmet, " How about a deal?" My arms wrap around his exposed head, letting the towel hang on my body, as my tail locked it in place and hope the maker it doesn't fall off. The helmet tilts, "What kind of deal?"