11. Naughty

“Why are you dressed like that?” Gong Jun curiously asked Zhe Han who was busy styling his hair in front of the mirror.

Zhe Han looked at Gong Jun from the mirror, “How long have you been standing there?”

Gong Jun stepped inside their room, eyes fixated to the figure in front of him, “Long enough to admire your exquisite beauty.”

Zhe Han chuckled at his remark. Gong Jun never failed to amuse him with his flirtatious way. “How do I look?”

Zhe Han turned around and bumped into Gong Jun’s broad chest. He didn’t realize that Gong Jun was standing so close to him. Zhe Han almost lost his balance but Gong Jun sneaked his arms on his waist, keeping him steady as well as their close proximity.

Gong Jun tilted his head, “That’s distracting.” His voice low.

Zhe Han eyeing him suspiciously. “What’s distracting?”

“You.”

Zhe Han rolled his eyes, “Ridiculous.”

Gong Jun brought his face closer to Zhe Han’s face and whispered, “You know that I love it when you wear black suit. Especially this one. It perfectly hug your voluptuous body.”

Zhe Han widened his eyes and felt the heat on his cheeks. “Then I assume I look good.” He said nonchalantly, trying to look calm and Gong Jun’s words didn’t affect him.

He had an event to attend tonight and he must be there within an hour. He should escape from Gong Jun’s seductive act before he couldn’t resist the temptation.

He wiggled his body and slightly pushed Gong Jun. “I have to go. I’ll be home late, don’t wait for me.”

He laughed softly when he saw Gong Jun’s sulky face and pouty lips. He picked up his car keys and went back to Gong Jun’s spot and pecked his lips. As he was about to leave, Gong Jun swiftly pulled him into his embrace.

“If you about to give me a kiss, kiss me properly.” Gong Jun muttered before he captured Zhe Han’s lips and gave him a long and deep kiss that made Zhe Han's knees turned to jelly. Gong Jun’s hands roamed freely on Zhe Han’s back, pulling the smaller man even closer to him, before it found its home on Zhe Han’s slender waist.

They were panting hard when Gong Jun finally had mercy for Zhe Han. Easing his breathing,  Zhe Han closed his eyes as he rested his arms on Gong Jun’s shoulders for support before his knees gave up on him.

“Junjun, you’ll be the death of me. I’ll hit you if I see any wrinkle on my clothes.”Zhe Han grumbled and Gong Jun responded with a giggle.

Zhe Han opened his eyes and looked up to meet that big puppy eyes. “Behave yourself and I’ll be home before you even know.”

Gong Jun hummed while his hands travelled from Zhe Han’s waist to his buttocks and squeezed it, made Zhe Han yelped in surprise. He hit Gong Jun in reflect.

“Someone is asking for a punishment tonight.”

Gong Jun raised one of his eyebrows, challengingly. “Oh? Then I shall wait for you.” He winked.

“Shameless.” Zhe Han muttered, loud enough for Gong Jun to heard it as he walked out of their room. He still could heard Gong Jun giggled from their room.

Zhe Han was not even leave their apartment but he already think of few excuses to leave the event early to give his naughty husband a punishment he deserves.

~End~

Author's Note:
Hello~
Just dropping something short because I found some cute prompt from Pinterest.
Let's see if I can find more interesting prompt.
Have a nice day~
🥰

Oh, some pictures to bless your eyes. Let's say this is the visual that I imagine. 😁

 😁