4

Tina- "melo talks about you all the time even when you guys "hated" each other" Tina said.
I just laughed me Tina are chilling in the lounge while lavar is doing some business meeting so it's nice to hang out with her I missed her a lot and tbh being around boys can really make you wish you had a billion of girl friends but we don't talk about that.

Tina- " also lavar seen that a pic you and melo cuddling mmmh wanna explain that" she smirked as I hid my face in embarrassment.

Me-" idek I was half asleep when gelo came in the room but not gonna lie melo is great at cuddling" I said as I reminisced of what happen. Tina just giggled as we went on about talkin about anything and everything Tina is defs my second mom.
————————————————————————
I woke up in a room must be a guest room I've must of been tired from all that gossiping with me and Tina I checked my phone and it's only 6:17 pm damn I got here @ 11 and must of passed out @ 3 jeez.
I headed downstairs to be greeted with Kyle and melo and zo&gelo face.
Kyle- "hey there she is sleepin beauty" he smiled as he side-hugged me.
Melo- "hey bestie I missed you" he said as he poured at me.
Gelo-"no way you missed her I missed her more" he said as he cross his arm over and death started melo.
Zo-"y'all stop arguing leave her alone"
Me-"literally my brain can't function right now I'm hungry as hellll"
Kyle- "well let's go home" he said as he grabbed his keys and dabbed the boys up as I went and said goodbye to Tina and lavar and the boys but lameo wasn't having it.
Melo-"why you gotta go homeeeee" he whined
Me-"I'll see you soon dumbass"
Zo-"lil bro defs in his feelings for her nigga don't want her to go" as everyone except melo ofc
Melo-" go look after your kid zo how bout that" he laughed as he made the funniest joke ever.
Zo-" ha ha funny I'm actually about to leave to go see her" he rolled his eyes
————————————————————————
It's been a few days since I last saw Lamelo he's been busy but for gelo and zo they always over here like they ain't got a godamnn house.

As for me I've been chillin all day and I needa to post something on my spam.

2718 likes liked by melooo,gelooo,zooo.kyleee and dez
Kierakuzzz:Miss my other other half ilyyyy❤️
217 comments💭
Dez: i miss you to gurll we gotta catch upppp and fill me in on the tea🤣❤️❤️
Kierakuzz^^ yea forsureeee

Meloooo: who said one on the left doeeee?
Kierakuzzz^^ 👀
Kyle^^ ayeee non of that
Zo^^ leave them alone man 💀✋🏽

Kyleee: ew what a pair of rats
Dez:^^ biggest hater 🤡
Kierakuzzlike this comment

Gelooo: bestie glowing purr 😻
Kierakuzz^^❤️❤️❤️

User: your skinnnn mamiii

Hater828: y'all ugly

———————————————————————
A/n : sorry if there's any mistakesssss just wanted to do a quick update❤️ to let y'all know I'm still aliveeee comment ideas 💡 or something