streets pt.1

warnings: 1.3k wc, explicit language, explicit content, 18+ and nsfw. ass grabbing, female receiving, fingering, nasty eren, usage of slut,baby,princess,and babydoll, pussy and ass. lots of dirty talk, car sex, dom eren, all that nasty shit<3

^listen to new bae by vic mensa while reading<3

Street racer!eren x blk!fem reader part 1

It was saturday night, and every saturday around 10 eren took you to his meets. every time it was a new car, new music, new venue, and new people. you loved coming along with him and looking at the different cars, it usually ranged from oldies to newer sports cars. Since little you loved cars, you own a black charger srt hellcat and that's how you met eren when you went to your first meet. now two years later and you both take turns switching cars and taking each other to different meets. there's thrill that comes with it all especially since you go to the illegal races, there's always sex,drugs,fights and liquor at those, sometimes in secluded areas or just out in the open, the fact that at any second y'all get caught makes it even hotter.

It was about 9 when you began to get ready, you needed to look good, they sometimes would record music videos and you and eren were more on the known side. you settled on a black leather mini skirt, black halter leather lace up corset paired with black tom ford disco heels and erens leather jacket with your initials embroidered across the back. you put your long black and pink braids into three space buns half up, half down, applied simple makeup, pink and silver jewelry and sprayed on your favorite cherry blossom perfume.

fuck, you looked good.

you had ten minutes to spare before eren picked you up, you took a few flicks and a few freaky pics for eren sending them to him before hearing his 1960s sleek black chevrolet impala pull up,  this meet must be throwback themed. you run as best as you can down the stairs and outside to greet ren, you haven't seen him all day and you missed his touch, face, signature scent, just him in general.

When you reached outside you were greeted with ren dressed in black jeans, custom black and pink jordan 1's, a simple black tee and a matching leather jacket with y'all's anniversary embroidered on it. a simple silver chain accompanied his neck with the silver rolex you gifted him on his wrist, and he kept his hair pulled back into a bun with a few stray pieces left out. you loved that he loved to match with you, he looked so good tonight, you couldn't wait to

"hey beautiful"
"hi baby"

he holds a hand out to you and when you grab he pulls you onto his chest. He bends down to place a soft kiss against your glossed lips.

"i missed you" you whisper onto his mouth as you pull away from the kiss still holding onto his chest.

"i know pretty girl i missed you too, you look fucking gorgeous tonight baby"

you smile at his comment and turn your head away from, not wanting him to see how giddy you were. your mood begins to shift when you feel kisses against your neck and behind your ear. you lean back into his touch. you just looked so good, thighs plump in that

"baby what are you doing?"

he holds you by your waist and moves his hands down to your ass feeling around, he moves his hand under your skirt to feel only skin. He instantly moved away from your neck, taking his hand to grip your jar and turn you to face him.

"babydoll...are you not wearing underwear?" he says with ferocity laced in his voice and a dusk look behind eyes, with the fainist ghost of a smirk on his lips.

"of course not baby, easy access" you whisper, grinning up at him with a playful glint to your eye.

"fucking slut" he says while grabbing a handful of your ass, you feel a breeze run over your the wetness eren made appear during this little encounter.

"I love you so much baby, let's go before I start something" he slaps your ass before turning to open the passenger door, ogling you as you sit down. He gets in the car and revs the engine a little before pulling out of the lot. the windows are down and there's a slight breeze that drifts into the midnight dusk smelling car. eren of course has one hand on your thigh rubbing up and down each time getting closer and closer to where you need him. an idea springs into your head, you like to get ren a little riled up before meets because the sex after is always fucking great.

you wait until Ren hits an empty and long road before removing your leather jacket. He catches movement in the corner of his eye and tries to look between you and the road, contemplating on which one is more important. you roll your window until it's all the way down before maneuvering yourself to be on your knees this makes ren even more curious.

"princess whatcha doin"
"ren im hot baby, need to cool off a bit"

you then stick your upper half of your body out the window, stomach getting jabbed from the door but ass and pussy on great display for eren. you spread one leg a little to keep one foot on the floor and one leg kneeled on the leather seats. you hear ren choke out a gasp as he looks over to see your glistening pussy from the passing lights.

shes such a fucking tease— he thinks, and of course he's correct.

"fucking hell baby you're soaked—"

he moves his right hand up to slap at your ass, a soft mewl leaving your lips as you look back at eren to see him biting his plump bottom lip.

"m'sorry ren was too hot had to do something baby" you giggle out, eyes already fucked out yet he's barely touched you.

he's gonna fucking ruin you.

He finally comes across a red light and takes his thumb to rub up and down against your lips wetness coating his thumb making his thumb glide against your pussy. He doesn't want to waste any time and pushes two fingers into your pussy and uses his thumb to work circles onto your clit.

"ahhh— fuckkkk ren!" you squeaked out you definitely didn't expect that, your arms that were holding you up a little buckle at his fast ass speed. a soft squelch sound sounded throughout the car. The light turned green after what seemed forever but Ren kept the same pace.

"nasty slut couldn't even wait til we made it home, so fucking nasty" he mutters under his breath

you moan out at his words, you loved when ren got like this he only called you slut when you got him so worked up. you were able to scoot yourself back into the car, head resting on the door, one hand dangling out the window and the other trying it's best not to grip or rip his leather seats.

rene still driving now, almost doin a 100 in a 60, his hand increases as the car increases, the buzz of it all making you moan louder and clench harder around his fingers.

"shit baby you makin a mess all over my seats, messy girl"

"i feel you squeezing my shit you wanna cum baby"

you enthusiastically nod your head yes, and in case he couldn't see that you moaned out a pathetic yesss, screaming into seats as he repeatedly hit your g spot.

"then fucking do it cum all over me. now."

With one last thrust to your pussy you cum with a shout, your eyes squeeze shut and roll back, your toes curl and body tense, you sob out broken moans as eren guides you through your orgasm. you fall limp in his seat, wet thighs and ass making the seat sticky, you look over to see a heavy breathing, clenched jaw  and dark ren staring straight ahead, he still has his hand up fingers shining every time he passes a light. he glances over at you once and you catch a glimpse of his lust filled eyes before he says,

"clean it up"

authors note: yea part two is in the works but here's a lor taste👅 def inspired by my love for cars and eren lmfao!! hope y'all enjoyed;)