GREED

Notes:

I just got vaccinated, my head hurts, my arm hurts, I have a fever and yep I wrote this. I might regret this. I will come when I'm okay and will probably edit this but yeH.

(Edit: 11/12/21) for the full experience, please check out BTS Park Jimin's I Need You solo performance, which is my reference for KDJ's performance. And I'm currently working on part two.

Thank you for reading! Take care everyone!!

The lights turned off, as everyone settles on their sit. The small theatre room is surrounded by blood-red-colored chairs. Sung Jinwoo fixes the irritating tie he is wearing, moving his hips a little trying to be comfortable, nevertheless, he has never felt relaxed in such a suffocating place. The mask he is wearing is a little too tight for him, the tuxedo he was forced to wear is stuffy and he is itching to take them off. Everything in this place is too flamboyant for his like. He'd rather stay hours working than mingling with this aristocratic capitalist.

He looks beside him to see his mentor, whom he calls Hyung, unbothered with all those side glances they have been receiving. Jinwoo is aware that their presence is too overwhelming that people would recognize them despite wearing a mask.

When their eyes met, Joonghyuk clasps his hands together, jerking his head softly towards the stage.

"Eyes on the front Jinwoo" his Hyung whispers to him. Jinwoo fixes his posture once again and returns his attention to the stage below.

A soft melodic came delivered by a piano, then the light arose, mainly concentrating on two men in the corner of the small stage. They are in white, on their knees, holding a white fabric in each end. Jinwoo raises his eyebrow, curious eyes on the stage. The two males stood up and start running around the small stage, decorating it up with the white cloth.

When they disappear, a boy with black hair emerged. Jinwoo hears gasps from someone not far from him. And then murmurs, and awes.

Jinwoo is too immersed in the performance to know that Yoo Joonghyuk notices those small motions he did. Jinwoo's body slowly moves forward as he watches the dancer below with those greedy eyes.

Joonghyuk wonders if his dongsaeng is aware of what kind of expression he is making. He knew Jinwoo ever since he was young that he can imagine what Jinwoo's face looks like behind that mask.

The older male anticipates what kind of favor his little dongsaeng will ask him after this night. A favor that has something to do with that dancer.

Jinwoo's heart skips a beat, as he watches the boy stand up ever so gracefully, body wrapped in a silk white fabric. He's barefooted, wearing loose white sleeves and pants. He wonders how such a simple pair of clothing look elegant being worn by this man— It was almost as if he forgot all his irritation to this event because of the young man on the stage.

He looks ethereal.

A beauty that Jinwoo has not seen before.

The only bright light in the room is the one above the male, as he slowly dances in the middle of the small stage. Body moving like a leaf with the tune of the soft music.

The light makes him look like a star, he's glowing. Jinwoo couldn't blink his eyes, afraid he might miss something on this fascinating performance.