"Eating Contest"

Carrot Cookie was really shock of her crops. It was so many she's gonna have to put it in the basement , when she looked at the basement it was filled with carrots too but she had a great idea she announced to everyone who wants to participate in an eating contest. "Let's see I pick you Moon Rabbit Cookie" Carrot Cookie said "I have an appetite" Cherry Cookie said "Ok you too Cherry Cookie" "you too Gingerbrave Cookie" "and the last two are Beet Cookie and hmm..." Carrot Cookie replied and in a distance Ninja Cookie was walking and Carrot Cookie spotted him "Ninja Cookie!!!" "Huh?" Ninja Cookie questioned "Oh you will be competing in an "Eating Contest" Carrot Cookie said "Wow really I accept challenges" "Now that we have our contestants let's start Round 1 all you have to do is to chug on this Carrot Juice as fast as you can and as many as you can until the carrot tank its empty Ready Set Go!!" Carrot Cookie said " "I'm gonna win this round for sure" Beet Cookie said ."Oh yeah well you should pay attention on winning not losing" Ninja Cookie said "What did you just said do you want to challenge me!" "I always love challenges" "Well if I win I get to call you a loser and if you win you'll get to call me loser." Beet Cookie said "Deal" "The winner is.... Moon Rabbit Cookie Round two you have to chug again but it's Carrot Food." "Im not gonna let any distractions come to me" Ninja Cookie said then Beet Cookie distracted him making Ninja Cookie's shirt messy he didn't think about it and just go with the flow. Beet Cookie and Ninja Cookie Tied "Round 3 and the final round they will eat the most disgusting Carrot Food and chug it Ready Set Go" Carrot Cookie said "Ew have this punk" Beet Cookie said "Ow what are you doing" "giving the food to you" Beet Cookie said. "Do you want a food fight" Ninja Cookie proclaim they started a food fight "Ooh I wanna play" Cherry Cookie said. Gingerbrave and Moon Rabbit Cookie are the only ones participating. "And the winners are Moon Rabbit Cookie is the First  and Gingerbrave was the second You Beet,Ninja,Cherry are eliminated you are food fighting while there's a food contest are you even participating!!" "Sorry Carrot Cookie we didn't know we wreck it" "It was super fun though" Ninja Cookie replied "I'm glad you enjoyed it even though it's still a mess you three have to help me clean this up"Carrot Cookie replied "I'm sorry Ninja Cookie I was sure I was gonna win but I actually hurt someone" Beet Cookie Said "It's okay I'm sorry to" Ninja Cookie replied and they we're friends now.                                                       {A/N}.                           Hello guys I know this isn't a short story anymore but I think this is long enough to read because I will not be posting next week I hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you next time...