Poo

I enter the room. I lock eyes with link❤️. Link thinks in his head,"man she looks fine asf". Little did he know I can read MINDS. "Thank you babe" I said with a smirk. "Uhh uhh uhhh, I didn't even say anything to you!" Link says cutely. "I can read minds silly shart" I whispered in his ear. He says strongly,"meet me near the lockers at 6:00 my discord kitten" "ok dirty dawg" I replied with a soft tone. Class rolls by fast when your daydreaming about links monster cock sending you to heaven. Sooner then I knew it was 6:30 and I quickly ran into the lockers. Link was there waiting for me. I look at his head then his monster shlong then his head again. "Whatchu looking at babygirl" link said with a boner😩 "just your monster shlong❤️" sooner then I knew he pinned me against the wall and smelled my hair. "DID YOU FORGET TO SHOWER TODAY bro you stank" maybe babe I thought. "I like em stinky🤪I mean I fucked ganondorf. Sooner then I realized he was carrying me into the dumpsters behind the school. "Wha wha WHY ARE WE IN A DUMPSTER" I screamed. "My dick juice works best if my environment smells like ganondorf, he's the only thing that can make me go from soft to hard" he whimpered. "That's sad hahaha" I cried out. He started lifting my skirt and taking off my undies😍😍then he grabbed a knife from his asshole and cut his name into my ass cheek. He called Zelda over to heal me but left me with his ~mark~ on my left butt cheek. Soon I was teleported into a hotel with a used condom on the floor. "Oopsies! Looks like I forgot to bring a condom. I'll just flip this used one inside out." Link said with an exited tone. He started fucking my ass when Zelda popped out of the bathroom with nothing but a strap on dildo and a whip. Soon I was getting it from the back while link was too😱 when I woke up in the morning my legs were SO SORE and Zelda was right next to me. There was CUM all over my skirt and I didn't know why. I THOUGHT LINK USED A CONDOM! Oh well lol I absolutely love when I get cumshotted! 9 months later❤️ I gave birth to 3 ugly children at the same time but they were black which is weird because me and link are white. DID LINK FUCK SOME BLACK GUY LEAVE SOME OF HIS SPERM IN MY HOOHAH after I took a dna test on my triplets it turns out they weren't even MY kids. I called the hospital and got my white kids. I never even told link that he has children. I call him up and told him the good news. Turns out he married this BITCH names aubrie and they had 6 kids (2 sets of triplets) he dares cheat on me then leave my babies behind.