Chapter 1: Life in the walls

Have you ever wondered if there was more to life than you were told? All my life I have never left the walls of my home. My parents have always told me its dangerous outside and the outsiders as well. My parents never paid much attention to me , so I was always alone with my own thoughts. I was curious about the outside world, but my mother and father have always restrained me from any knowledge as a attempt to make me forget. 

I never did.

Life in the walls were boring. I had a lot of things but they were never in my interest. I lived in a huge mansion so we were rich. Our house was surrounded by trees so when I looked out a window all i saw were tall trees. Inside our house we had a huge hallway which contained many doors. We also had a inside pool and gym to keep me in shape. I had a playroom even though I was 15 it seemed foolish to keep those old toys. 

Everyday I awoke from my slumber to the same routine. I would wake up, do my self care, wander my home for a little bit, go to the gym, and think in my playroom. Occasionally I would go to the pool. Nothing new to this life. Sometimes I wandered what life outside the walls were really like. Were my parents lying to me?  When they told me the dangers of the outside world I felt as they were leaving out details. My only question was why. Why did they want to restrain me so badly that they have trapped me in the walls of my own home.

I was always told to never interact with the outsiders that entered our home. My parents had rules that were supposedly normal. Rule one, Never leave the safety of our home. Rule two, Never interact with the outsiders that entered our home. Rule three, Don't think of the outside world. Rule four, Never study about the outside world. These are the four main ones as the other were small. Like I had already said life in the walls was boring.

(A/N sorry this chapter is short. Its not much but its something.)