𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖊𝖜

Chapter 000.
________________

______
1994

IT was September 1, the day they would go to Hogwarts. Azariella was getting out of bed. She and her older brother Nathaniel had gotten their Hogwarts letter for the 4th time. Every time Dumbledore would send one, their parents finally accepting this time.

Her parents had a ball last night. The only way she got through it was because of her brother. They had always had a close relationship. Of course they fought, like any other sibling. The thing was they only had each other.

Their parents had not cared about them only their reputation as one of the most famous powerful pureblood families. It often made the two sad. Wondering one simple question, why? Who wouldn't if their parents did that. So that brought them close together.

Azariella made her way to her bathroom. She did her routine, then hopped in the shower. Letting the hot water go down her back. Next, washing her hair and body. Making her way out the bathroom, Nathaniel came into her room.

They both screamed when she walked out. That caused her to almost drop her towel. "I keep telling you to knock Nate." Azariella told her older brother using her nickname for him, clearly annoyed. "Sorry," He said back.

"Anyways what do you want?" She asked not wanting to make a fuss. "Breakfast is ready." He replied, awkwardly exiting the room. She put on her clothes.

Outfit

She put on some boots, and had had put her hair in a low pony tail

She put on some boots, and had had put her hair in a low pony tail. Walking down stairs she saw her family. She sat down at the table and got her food. She was 4 seats away from her parents and 1 away from Nathaniel.

༆☢︎︎᯽✪

She arrived at the train station, her brother at her side. They made their way to the brick wall. Her brother told her to do it first so she did. Once she was in she waited for him to come. When he walked out they went on to Hogwarts Express.