Characters

Fake parents (Abusers)

Frank Miller 44 (Step-Dad) -Description: Iris's abuser, abuses drugs and alcohol, gets his wife addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Elaine Miller/Romano 40 (Biological Mother)-Description: Iris's biological mother, had an affair with Frank. Used Nicholas for his money and fame. Hated her daughter and never wanted her. Took her daughter to anger Nicholas.

Main Character
Iris Miller/ Romano  16 ( Daughter of Elaine and Nicholas)- Description: Iris was taken as a baby. Has an abusive mother and stepfather. Is a Bad B*tch and does not take anyone's Sh*t. She is a rule-breaker and does whatever she wants. Has IED (Intermittent explosive disorder). Is one of the best assassins in the whole world. Goes by "Regina Della Morte". Is one of the best street fighters and racers. Has a photographic memory and is a very skilled hacker. Has trust issues but once you get to know the true Iris she will protect anyone who is family. She has her walls up high guarding her heart.

Biological Father
Nicholas Romano (Deceased, Iris's biological father): Was the former don of the Italian Mafia. Father of seven children. He had six boys and one girl. Loved his family the most. Wishes to have met his only daughter Iris. Was a very ruthless and cold person to others but was a fun and family guy. Hurt deeply when Elaine took Iris. Hated Elaine and never gave up on trying to find his Figlia (Daughter) the mafia princess. Died trying to find her.

1st child
Alessandro Romano 25 (Iris's eldest brother): Is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Is the number one mafia in the world. Is ruthless and cold to anyone but family. Has a soft spot for his piccolo Fiore (Little Flower). Is very overprotective of Iris and would do anything to keep her safe. Was only nine years old when his sister was taken from the family. Is still looking for his Sorella (Sister).

2nd child
Alessio Romano 24 (Iris's second brother): The Underboss of the mafia. He is the mother hen of the family. He may be nice and friendly but mess with his family and you just dug your own grave. He can be very ruthless and cold as his older brother. Also has a soft spot for his Sorella (Sister). He was only eight years old when his sister was taken from the family. Although he was young he still remembers his little Iry. He is very overprotective of his sister and would do anything for her.

3rd child
Valentino Romano 23 (Iris's 3rd brother): He is the doctor and health freak of the family. He was always there to make sure his brothers were healthy and eating right. Although he is a doctor he is the Italian Mafia doctor and even if he saves lives, if you mess with his family especially his sister he can be very ruthless. Has a soft spot for Iris. Remember a little bit about iris. He was seven when she was taken. Is overprotective of Iris when she returns home.

4th child Twin (eldest)
Leonardo Romano 18 ( Iris's 4th brother):  He is the older twin of Lorenzo by one minute. Loves to brag about it. Is in the mafia and is one of the best in weapons, specifically knives, and guns. He is very ruthless just like his other brothers.  Has IED (Intermittent explosive disorder). He has a bad-boy attitude. He is very rude and mean to his little sister at first but treats her better later on. He was only 5 when his little sister was taken. They used to be best friends before she left.  He has a soft spot for her even if he says he doesn't. He doesn't remember a whole lot about her but remembers the important things even if he tries not to.

5th child Twin ( youngest)
Lorenzo Romano 18 ( Iris 5th brother): He is the younger twin of Leonardo by a minute. Is in the mafia and is also one of the best in weapons. He is an expert in bombs and knives. He is the nicer twin but hurt anyone in this family and he will be just as ruthless as his other brothers. Was only 5 when his sister left. Has a soft spot for her and is very overprotective of her. He wishes he was older so he could remember more about her but that only makes him want to get to know her more.

6th child
Emilio  17 ( Iris 6th brother): He is the funny brother and tries to brighten up the mood whenever things are feeling down. He knows about the mafia and is still in training to join. He is very nice and overprotective of his sister. He was only three when she was taken and doesn't remember anything about her but from what his brothers have told him he can't wait to meet her one day and to get to know her. He wants to be her best friend. Although his kindness and friendliness hurt him or his family, he can be just as cold and ruthless as his older brothers.

Other characters:
Has other uncles and aunts from father's (Nicholas) side of the family. Has a bunch of cousins " all of them male".
Has no aunts, uncles, or cousins on her mother's ( Elaine) side of the family, She was an only child.
Jaxson Adino 16  (Iris bestfriend)
Maddox Rivera 16 (Iris bestfriend)

Trigger Warnings
Abuse, assault, Drugs, Alcohol, Self Harm,

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

IED (Intermittent explosive disorder)
The intermittent explosive disorder is a lesser-known mental disorder marked by episodes of unwarranted anger. It is commonly described as "flying into a rage for no reason." In an individual with intermittent explosive disorder, the behavioral outbursts are out of proportion to the situation