seventy-four.

Welcome 💜 ( Mr Jeon is now a graduate 🥳🥳🥳🥳✨)

Brothers making up : driver Jeon

"Do I really have to go now ?" Taehyung bash his lashes which is falling on his chubby cheeks , Jungkook want to cry from amount of cuteness attack he got everyday because of his pregnant partner , it's obvious Taehyung wants him dead because why so fucking cute and adorable?.

The older male step forward cupping the cheeks and softly rubbing his palm against it , father lord knows how much he wants bite on those puffy skin so much but the last time he tried eating Taehyung's cheeks , he was so close to having a black eye if he really didn't have dodging reflex .so he definitely won't try that again .

"My cute doll , why are you so adorable? Isn't this unfair ?" The pretty male press his lips into thin line and the look he was giving Jungkook obviously stated , he'd be regretting his life choices if he doesn't get his hand away from his cheeks in thr next moment.

Taehyung has had enough , Jungkook just won't stop talking about his cheeks all day and night. This boy seem to have got some obsession with his chubby figure now and Taehyung really can't wait to get his usual figure back , he can't wait to see Jungkook's reaction to that .

"Can't help but kissing those cheeks , I want to nom nom on them .but anyways , you've to come with me , today's is Laura off and she's the only one I can trust to go against you incase you want to have of one of those your risk adventure, so yeah. You're coming with me" Jungkook calmly stated and Chuckled when the younger slightly starts stomping his foot against the floor , Jungkook wants to keep the latter in his pocket forever .

"But it's a dinner with your branches staffs , how can I go with such heavy stomach? And I don't want to wear any tight outfit out" Taehyung frown up at Jungkook who just shrugged , there's no way he's going to change his comfortable sweatshirt he was currently wearing .

He spent one hour walking through the mall shelves to get them and get enough for the remaining one month of his pregnancy ,if he exclude his floated stomach , the shirt will get to his thighs but due to his belly it wasn't able to do that .

"You're my baby , big belly or not ! You can fucking wear anything you wish but I just can't leave you at home , no one will dare to disrespect the CEO of DOLL cosmetics .so come on let go" Taehyung can't help but bite his lips before looking at his feet, Jungkook have his way with words Everytime and Taehyung knows the man was right .

But the point is , there's just this dance steps he had been watching online and think Jungkook going away is finally a chance for him to try it out , and Laura that's actually bold enough among the maids to stop him is also out .perfect opportunity for him , well that's until Jungkook decided to the villians.

"W-whatever" the younger roll his eyes and padded towards the entrance doll with his still heavy stomach , he's eight months gone and probably a month or less to get the awaits arrival of their little doll . Taehyung doesn't want to think about the loads of baby things currently pile up inside their big room .

The big room suddenly seem smaller as the CEO won't stop coming back home everyday with different things for his so called princess , and Taehyung can't help but evilly wishing somewhere at the back of his mind maybe the baby will be a boy .

He knows Jungkook will still show the same happy reaction but he really can't help but wish , Jungkook been so fucking sure their baby is girl and if the baby end up as a girl that'll be please the older . Taehyung wants to be a villain .

"Wait for me babydoll" he can hear Jungkook's voice probably going to get his phone upstairs but the younger only roll his eyes and step down the small stairs infront of the entrance but what he really didn't expect is , slipping and he almost scream when someone arms are wrap softly around his waist stopping him from falling ahead .