Jaden

Jaden gets jealous

Y/N POV:

me, jayla and Jaden were in jaylas room. Javon wasn't there because he had practice. Jaden was playing a game and me and jayla were sitting beside eachother talking.

Jayla had this smirk on her face so I decided to ask her why. "What's up? Why are you smirking what are you up to?" Jayla told me this plan to make Jaden jealous because she wanted to get back at him for eating the rest of her food.

I didn't want to let her down because she was so excited so I said yes.

Jayla told me the plan, "ok so I'm going to flirt with you and your going to flirt back, then ur going to lay on my lap then we can tell him it's a prank to get back at him so he doesn't despise both of us for the rest of our life's" I was down it wasn't to bad of a plan. I didn't want to do to much because I love him and I would never want to hurt him.

Jaden phone died so he had nothing to do. That's when we started our mission to get back at him, jayla and me made eye contact and smiled at eachother.

JADENS POV:

I noticed how jayla and y/n were making eye contact and how jayla was smirking at y/n, I have to admit I was really jealous. I'm supposed to be the only one doing that. They got close until I decided to get up and ruin the moment or whatever jayla was about to do with MY gf, I hugged y/n and stayed there. I stared jayla down and gave her the death stare, I heard y/n chuckle a bit I didn't think nothing of it. I sat there for about 10 minutes then I got up to use the bathroom,

I got to jaylas ear and whispered "stop doing all this funny shit. It's not funny she's my gf not yours" I walked out to use the bathroom

Y/N POV:

I looked at jayla and laughed she was laughing harder then I was, she told me everything Jaden told her and It made me happy because it showed how much Jaden cares about me. We heard the toilet flush so I quickly layed in jayla lap as she looked me in the eyes, I tried my best to keep laugh in and she was doing even better keeping her laugh in then me.

Jaden walked in and had a furious look on his face, he immediately ran out and slammed his door. I actually felt really bad so I quickly got up and ran to his room

JADENS POV:

I walked into jaylas room and saw y/n laying in her lap while they were making eye contact, I felt my eyes start to swell up and tears start to fall down. I didn't want y/n to see me like this so I ran to my room with tears falling down my eyes. I slammed the door and locked it, why would they do this to me? Why is jayla trying to take y/n from me? This isn't fair. I heard a knock on my door suspecting it was jayla I just yelled for her to go away. I don't feel like talking to her not after what she just did.

I heard y/n "it's y/n please let me in" I heard her voice crack up like she was about to cry. Once I opened the door I was greeted to her arms I hugged her back with tears rolling down my face

Y/N POV:

Once Jaden opened the door I was relived and immediately hugged him I noticed he was also crying. I felt horrible I regret agreeing to jaylas plan. I never mean to hurt my boy. I layed him down on his bed and cuddled him.

I told Jaden everything and he looked relived. "Don't ever do that to me again i thought you were going to leave me for my own sister" he said with puffy eyes.
I felt like such a horrible gf I kissed him and sat there silent enjoying his presence.

Jayla walked in she also had puffy eyes she apologized to Jaden, I've never seen jayla cry this much I can tell she really regretted it. Jaden hugged her and we all bursted out laughing.

we ended the night with watching a movie and Jaden fell asleep on my chest. I love this boy so much I don't know what I would do without him.