You Teasing Bastard - Dream x Reader

This is a short one! Just wanted to post before I went to bed.

Also add my discord if you have any recommendations or just want to talk to me in general, I will be able to reply faster. Plus, I need friends to talk to :)

Analia #3358

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clay pressed deeper grabbing your hips and pulling you back further. His tongue was already pointed hot and wet as it thrust in and out of your hole. You gasp, and whimper as you grab the sheets as you tried to keep yourself clam. His shoulders and cheek pressing into the bed as you arch your back and opening your legs wider. "Mhmmm Clay." you whimpered squirming and pushing back on Clay's tongue.

When Clay felt you push back, he removed his face from your aching hole biting his bottom lip, as he sees you so miserable under him. Clay chuckled to himself seeing your frustrated and desperate face, and your whining left Clays mouthwatering for more. Clay slower started rubbing his thumb around your hole and started applying pressure from time to time.

"Please Clay." You begged gripping the bed sheets.

He went back in tongue licking messily around the barley stretched rim before biting softly sliding his tongue in and out of you. Clay pulls back spitting at your hole, you shake at the feeling. Clay circles his spit around the rim of your hole and pushes the tip of his finger moving around and teasing you.

"Please don't tease me, Clay." You start begging him again, craving for his fingers to ruin your insides.

Clay smirks and pushes his fingers in halfway and starts pumping his fingers at a slow pace. He pulls his finger out again bringing it up to his mouth and starts sucking your juice's up. He then pushes his finger into you again but this time in a fast pace. Your moans are making Clay more aroused pushing his finger into you deeper, also adding another finger in the process. Clay feels around for your sweet spot, curving and scissoring his fingers making you clench around them. Clay speeds up his pace going deeper into you.

"Clay I'm g-gonna cum." Right as you were about to cum Clay pulled out his fingers as you huff and puffed in annoyance. "I was soo close." you whine trying to catch your breath. "Your gonna pay for that you asshole."" Mmm, I'm sure I will princess."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate this so much you have no idea😐. This was rushed so don't get mad at me.