a maid...

The pain made my ears ring, but anyway i couldn't spend a lot of time acting confused because who knows what may come over the head maid and who can fire me then the whole purpose of me being here would be gone . 

That is helping JEANETTE.

Oh and speaking of Jeanette , she is as sweet as a walking bottle of honey , apparently the soul in the body I now possess was serving Jeanette tea when she suddenly passed out .....hmmm.

 I do wonder where this girls poor soul went.

This body seems to be not that old she looks about 23-25, and apparently is the closest maid to Jeanette serving the purpose.

Now i am sitting at the same table as Jeanette as she drinks tea. this poor darling thought it would best for me t sit down for a while..but here i am controlling myself from pinching her cheeks.

but here i am controlling myself from pinching her cheeks

(I JUST COULD'NT HELP MYSELF FROM PUTTING HER PICTURE IN..AND THE ART IS NOT MINE credit goes to the artist i found this on Pinterest)

It's late afternoon the sun passing through her honey hair makes it glow like a incandescent lamp..god she's a beauty.

As i was sitting and admiring my now mistress.  I'AM HER MAID .

My hand (right) was playing with my other wrist when suddenly a screen popped up....wtf

A SCREEN?!!!?