bangchan

A doctor smut
Warning doctor!chan fingering,
Virgin!reader

A low grumble resonated through your quiet apartment. Again.

You were sitting on your bed as you pushed your fingers in and out of your cunt, disappointed as you couldn’t feel the oh-so-heavenly pleasure all your friends described. No matter how much you tried, you could never get off on your fingers. You tried the bullet vibrator, but all in vain. 

This wasn’t the first time you had attempted to masturbate. Probably the twentieth or maybe even thirtieth time. But you couldn’t feel anything. Numerous videos, talks with friends, nothing ever helped you cum. And yet, you try— in hopes of experiencing the surreal experience at least once. Ultimately giving up, you call your best friend, hoping for at least him to do something.

"Hyunjin! Come here, please."

A groan is heard from the hall, before the door opens, revealing a sleepy Hyunjin with his hair a total mess. He groggily drags his feet towards you, throwing himself beside you on the bed face first. You spare him a glance before resuming whining and crying about your non-existent sexual life.

“Save me. I think my vagina is numb or something.”

“Wait, lemme see,” he crawls up to you.

“Dude, what the fuck?”

“Just kidding, man. Okay, get ready, I’m not taking you to the doctor like this.”

You groaned and slumped deeper into Hyunjin’s embrace. You hated the doctor’s. The disgusting environment, screaming children, random strangers with surgical masks, blood, injections— everything. You despised that ugly, well-known smell of the white walls, and though you’ve never had a bad experience at a clinic/hospital (yet) you simply loathed the place.

But the desperation in your mind was worse than the hatred in your heart, so after a couple of pokes and grunts from the latter, you decided to let him drive you to the clinic nearby. He said he had ‘connections’ and would get a discount there, so you agreed.

“Ms. y/n? I will guide you to Dr. Bang.”

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

You shuffle and get up, waving a small bye to Hyunjin who was too engrossed in his phone. He makes a small noise to acknowledge your departure, returning to whatever he was doing and you walk away, following the male nurse to the doctor’s cabin, palms sweaty.

He knocks at the door and gestures to you to walk in with a small smile. You let out a breath you were holding in for a while, creaking open the door to look at a man walking from the shelves to his desk.

“Hello! Please come in,” he calls at you sweetly, a smile forming at his lips.

Suddenly all the pain in your shoulder vanished, and you felt refreshed. All the hatred for hospitals and clinics disappeared, and you melted into his warm chocolate eyes. He looked so... welcoming. You bow and walk inside, closing the door behind you with a click. Wiping your hands at your skirt, you walk towards the chair in front of the huge desk, sitting on the leather seating.

“I’m Dr. Bang. Please feel comfortable! How are you feeling today?”

“I’m great. Umm, is there a lady doctor here? Or are you gonna...”

“Oh, I’m afraid I’ll be the one helping you out today,” he replies with a sympathetic smile. You sigh before you start thinking of how you were going to explain your problem to him. 

“So, uh, I’ve tried... masturbating... a couple times. But, I don’t seem to feel anything? Like, I don’t know if I’m doing it wrong, or if something’s wrong with me...” you start nervously.