Chapter 18

A/N: Pics Cr to the owners:-

Blue Hyacinth Pack:

Mew: Then it's settled. We have time up to our scheduled lunch date so until then we can visit the work site. Okay let's go everyone…….
.
.
.
Wait wait I forgot to introduce them.

Mew pointed at Max and Tul.

Mew: Well, this is my best friend Tul and his mate Max.

Tul: Hi Gulf, atlast I met you today. I am so happy to see you in person.

Max: Hello Gulf, nice to meet you.

Gulf: Nice to meet you both. Also you two are good together.

Max looked at Tul but he didn't even turn his side but made a little smile. Still Max didn't miss a chance to look at his cheeks which were slightly red.

Mew: Okay everyone let's go look at the work site.

After Mew explained the details of the project, the labor support started working. Since this is an urban development project every person who stayed in the place before has been sent to some other places to stay until the work is completed.

Workers started demolishing the building while they were sitting inside the tent to talk about the framework of this project with the civil engineer.

Mew: Since we started demolishing the buildings today, tomorrow we have to start the construction work as soon as possible. Make sure to prepare everything.

Fon(Engineer): Sure Alpha Mew.

Once the engineer left, Mew excused himself to escort Gulf around the work site.

Tul: Do you want me to believe that?

Mew: You can come with us.

Tul: No thanks, I don't want to be a third wheel.
.
.
.
.

Mew and Gulf were walking into the work site. He explained to him about the project while walking. They maintained distance between each other since they were outside. Mew tried very hard not to hold Gulf's hand because he was afraid that anyone could see them and it might spread throughout the pack, especially Alpha Charong. Then he could not see Gulf again.

Gulf: How have you been for three days without me?

Mew: Huh?

Mew was taken aback for a few seconds before he asked Gulf what he said. So Gulf repeated the question so he could get the answer which he was eager to ask since they met each other today.

Mew: Do you even have to ask? It's a torture for me not seeing you for three days straight……….. I missed you.

But I am happy now since I am this close to you and we are talking……….

Gulf: Three days was hell to me. I don't think I can spend more days without your presence anymore. Please do something soon so that I can be with you everyday.

Mew felt like his heart was aching when he heard those words and his mate's face while he was saying. He was hurt emotionally. He wants to hug Gulf tight enough and assure him that everything will be fine and they will be together soon but he can't do anything since they were in public.

Mew: I never let my loved ones suffer. Moreover you are my mate, I will do anything to be near you. I will do my best to be with you.

Gulf: I missed you Mew.

Both wanted to embrace each other but can't do anything other than simply staring at each other when Chet called Mew.

Chet: Mew, We have to go.