haldi 😘

Guys plz read previous chapter I'm updating after a decade...sry...

****************************************************************

Samrats haldi function is same as in ghkkpm...

Virat n mohrishma were going to leave for pakhis house with haldi for her...but bhavani asks them to wait for auspicious time hence they were waiting for clock to strike ....

By that time samrat stole some haldi in a plastic packet n jumped from his window after getting freshed up....n locking his room from inside telling everyone he's going to rest as he didn't sleep due to mosquitoes last night 😑 🤣

Whereas pakhi was getting ready n neha was helping her with it...when suddenly she got a call n she went out...

Pakhi was busy getting ready when she heard the door behind her opening....thinking it's neha she asked her to help her wear the necklace....

That's when she feels a familiar touch on her back...

P: samrat ( She looked in mirror to find Sam standing behind her)

P: tum Sach mein yahaan aa gaye?

S: obviously ....tumhe kya laga tha?

Sam moves her hair too one side n keeps his chin on her shoulder n kissing her neck in between...sending a shiver down her spine....she closed her eyes in pleasure....Sam smiled seeing his effect on her....

P: I was joking Sam go from here....koi dekhlega toh....neha....woh aa jayegi.....( after few minutes)

S: no she won't she's busy with rish.... keeping eye on everyone...no one will come here ......

P: they r really good crime partners...( she giggled)

S: indeed...

Sam moves n holds her shoulders n makes her stand up n turns her making her look at him....

S: you look beautiful wifey....bas iski kami hai...( he said pulling turmeric packet from his pocket)

Pakhi smiled seeing it...

Sam went on his knees n removed chunri from her stomach n applied her haldi there....he applied it so delicately with love that pakhi closed her eyes too feel him completely making Sam smile....he then placed her chunri back so no one sees it....

S: kal tum meri ho jaogi....

P: mein abh bhi tumhari hun....

S: then....can I kiss u....?

Sam leaned closer to her lips but she placed her palms on his lips...

P: no...wait for our first night...

Sam kissed her palm making her smile...

S: wow...tumhari mehandi toh bahut dark hai...bilkul black color jaisa....

P: yess....aai ne bola this means my husband loves me a lot....

S: she isn't lying....

He again leaned closer to her face but neha barged in...

N: sry sry....Maine kuch nahi dekha....( she said keeping hands on her eyes)

P: hum kuch nahi kar rahe the...really....

S: chill wifey....we r going to marry anyway...

N: whatever it may be...pakhi chal .... samrat ke ghar se haldi aye hai ..chalo...kaku bula rahi hai....chal....

P: hmm...

Pakhi n neha go out leaving Sam..

Precap : virakhi meet

*********************************************************************************

See you soon 😊 😘

Take care 🙂 💕

Bye 👋 👋 👋