Author's note

Ok, so first of all, I am not some professional writer and there will be spelling mistakes. If you see any spelling mistakes, or have any writing tips, please tell me so I can fix it and make the reading experience the best possible.

There will be no romantic/sexual relashionships, as in dating, but there may be r@pe or mentions of r@pe. I will try to remember to put trigger warnings in the beginning of each chapter.

When it comes to updates, I have a lot to do normally, and I'm going through a very tough period, so please be understanding<3. But I promise I will do my best to update as often as possible.

Another thing is that the clothes will be things like corsets, mostly for women, and there will be toxic gender roles cuz why not🙃

And to the character, Kathryn. She is 15 years old. She is a cat hybrid, and since cats are small, her height is 5'1. She is very close to everyone in L'manberg. If you're unsure about something, just ask me:)

Also, I decided to make it so that all hybrids have a kind of "gift" (it's not necessarily always a gift), so for example, since Fundy is a hybrid, I made his gift being able to heal others, as for Kathryn's gift, is it that potion effects are enhanced, whether they're good or bad.

I am a very angsty person, so there will be gore, blood and angsty stuff:)