Chapter 1

TW! A little bit of cussing but otherwise it should be fine

"Alright, thank you!", she said, smiling to the villager. Kathryn had been on a trip for a few days getting resources for her nation and family, L'manberg. L'manberg consisted of their great and brave leader Wilbur, loud and childish Tommy, quiet and nice Tubbo, smart and skillful Fundy, graceful and caring Niki, powerful and good Eret, and at last, herself, Kathryn. She had been taken in by Wilbur when she was 13 and she had no one else, and she owed him bigtime for that.

It had taken a long time for her to even get to this village, because there were a few other villages on the way here (lol I accidentally wrote heee and died laughing because it's currently 1 am and I'm running on 6 hours of sleep:]) with very interesting shops. In one bookshop there was a book on special hybrids such as enderdragonhybrids, phantomhybrids, shulkerhybrids and endermenhybrids. In L'manberg they didn't really have any compelling books, so when she saw a book like that one, she just had to buy it.

Luckily, she was finally finished getting resources and books (mostly for herself but oh well) and went back to her horse. She removed the lead from the tree she had tied it to and twisted it around her hand and mounted the horse, starting to ride towards L'manberg.

It was quite a long journey back to L'manberg, so Kathryn bought some extra food for the backtrip, besides, she was kind of used to not eating much from when she was younger.

--time skip brought to you by Bob🐒--

She was finally getting closer to L'manberg, it was only a few kilometers left. At the time, she was in a forest in Dreamsmp lands, and she knew there had been some tension between them and L'manberg, because the rest of L'manberg wanted independence. Kathryn didn't mind L'manberg not being an independent nation, and she didn't really see how that would be fair to the leader of the Dreamsmp- Dream.

Like, just taking a portion of his land and declaring it as an independent nation was just wrong on so many levels. At least that was Kathryn's thought process. She hadn't really thought about it until now, but she really hoped that nothing important had happened when she was gone. Though she'd never met Dream, she had been told by Wilbur and Tommy he was ruthless and to stay away from him.

Suddenly, breaking her out of her thoughts, she heard a twig snap. What the heck? Unmounting her horse, she tied it to a thick branch to check out what the fuck that sound was.

--Time skip brought to you by Bob🐒--

She'd been looking around for a few minutes and found nothing, and came to the conclusion that it was just an animal.

When she came to the clearing she had left her horse, it was gone, and so was the lead. She knew for sure that the horse had no way of getting away on it's own, letting her know that someone had taken it.

She pulled her daggers out of her corset. Kathryn was a pretty paranoid person, so she had made a little room for the daggers Wilbur had given her to protect herself on the inside of her corset, making them easy to access.

As a cat hybrid, her senses were sharper than a normal human, which made it very easy for her to track down people or animals.

"Looking for something?", a cocky voice asked.

Apparently she didn't need her extra senses.

Turning around, she was met with three people. A raven-haired man with a bandana holding her horse, a man with a pair of goggles, and at last, a man with a smileyface-mask.

She was gonna take a wild guess.

That this was Dream.

-----------------

A/N
It was kinda hard to get started on this, and I may or may not have completely forgotten the book for like, almost two months. Besides, I suould have gotten my period two weeks ago and I'm kinda stressed👀 (btw I'm not sexually active, I mean, I'm a dsmp fan👁👄👁) Anyway, sorry about that🥲

Btw, what should we name the horse? I need ideas

And please don't be a silent reader, give me feedback on how to make my writing better so I can improve<3

Hope you have an amazing day, and make sure to eat and drink enough!!!

Love u<3💋