𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

The continuous beeps of her alarm pulled Isla from deep slumber as the curtains danced from the open window, exposing some sunlight into the room and onto her face

Why the fuck am I up at 8 am on a Friday when I don't have work?

She knew why, despite not being in the office there was documents to sign, deals to look over and send to her farther and of course she needed to head to the shopping centre to find an over priced gown to wear to Dimitri's ridiculously exclusive gala.

Well, if I need opinion on clothing I know who to call

With a small groan isla pushed herself up from her bed and grabbed her phone searching through the contacts until it landed on the correct one

"Hey bitch" came Natalia Presowsky's voice through the phone within only seconds of it ringing

Natalia was a famous model who Isla had become close friends with during her stay in Germany, then when she had returned to New York, Natalia had come too,with dreams of becoming a star and she had done exactly that appearing on the likes of vogue and Victoria secret but despite all this she remained her kind,humble self and became a close companion to Isla through the years.

"Hello Natalia"

"Uhh.. always so formal, what do ya need Schatz"

"I need a dress for Dimitri's Gala and need your help,I assume I'll see you there?" Isla questions with a small laugh, imagining Natalia's blush

"Yea, I'll be there, because it's good for my image no other reason"

"Uh-huh sure"

"Do you want my help or not?" Nat's voice came out the speaker sounding slightly flustered causing Isla's laugh to die down slightly.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll see you there?"

"Of course, tschüs"

"Bye"

One day they'll just admit there in love with each-other, but I better get ready so she doesn't skin me for being late.

Heading into the bathroom she took a couple minute to freshen up, applying all her skincare and taking a speedy shower before rummaging through her wardrobe for clothes. One issue with going out with Natalia was she very much lived by the motto 'go big or go home' with everything she did including dressing for daily tasks so she Isla knew this wasn't a sweats and Tea kinda trip but had a feeling she had the perfect fit.

Once she'd finally got everything on She took the moment to flatten out the small hair that had come undone from her high pony taking a second to look into the mirror