Part 1

It was raining. She ran towards her apartment building when she heard kittens meowing and then looked for it, and the moment she found it, the guy placed them in a box under a shade and put an open umbrella on the box to keep them dry. The guy stormed off to his apartment and she immediately hid herself somewhere to not look like a creep. Curious, she then followed his wet trails and discovered that it was the guy in which every neighbor feared. She thought that maybe he is not that dangerous after all.

On Sundays, she is free from her duty at the hospital. One Sunday afternoon, she saw two cleaning ladies arguing with each other in front of the guys apartment room. She went near them and asked if there were any problems, they told her that they were too sacred to go inside the room to clean. She suddenly blurted out and suggested that she would volunteer to clean. She was as shocked as the cleaning ladies on why she just suddenly suggested like that. She then made an excuse that it's a charity work but she knew to herself that it was out of curiosity. Both ladies then agreed and warned her not to steal anything, he may be scary but stealing is still definitely a no no. She nodded and was given the emergency key card. One lady handed a cleaning cart to her then both ladies left. She paused and stared at the door for a moment then breathed deeply, swiping the emergency key. The door opened. She expected the room to be very messy, but as she entered the room it was quite clean. There were a few mess here and there but not as messy as she imagined it would be. She finished early. Before totally leaving the room, she looked at his refrigerator. There were a lot of energy drinks and less actual food. He had some microwavable food but for her it is still not proper food.

As soon as she came back to her room she immediately started to cook proper food. She thought that since he rarely goes out he may either be very busy or have some kind of anxiety to socialize or something. With that thought she decided to just leave a note on the food, left it in front of his door and rang the bell. On the note she wrote:

Good day, fellow neighbor! I'm your neighbor from room 11. If you're wondering where the kittens are, they're at my mom's house. She loves taking care of animals. I made dinner tonight. I hope you'll like it. Happy Dinner :).

PS: If you want to see the kittens you can text this number 09******** and I will send the kittens in front of your door.

The guy came back to his apartment from an eye check-up. Before opening his apartment door, he bumped his foot onto a plastic ware. He looked at it curiously and found a note on it. He read the note with his brows knotting. As he finished reading the note, his expression softened and later on picked up the plastic ware and immediately went inside his apartment.

He placed the plastic ware on the table and opened it. Inside was filled with rice, fried chicken, spring rolls and some vegetables. It smelled so good it made him hungry, but before eating he took a bath, changed his clothes, and sat down staring at the food in the plastic ware. He crossed his hands, shaking his right foot, and was in deep thought. He has this thought that it might be poisoned. When his stomach growled all his senses were gone and just dug in with the food caring less of what will happen to him after eating this mysterious food.

After he stuffed himself with the food he washed the plastic ware, finished a part of his comic and went to bed.

He can not sleep thinking about the note. He wanted to check the kittens if they were actually ok. He thought that maybe before texting the number he wanted to know who sent the food and the note and return the plastic ware to its owner.

He could not sleep. He got up, wore a jacket, picked up the plastic ware and went to apartment room eleven.

As he reached the room, he noticed that the lights were still on. He rang the doorbell with his hands shaking being nervous on interacting with a stranger. After a moment the door opened and saw a chubby girl about five foot tall with her glasses on.