r.diluc ⁰¹

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"second gym... second gym..." you chanted with the keys dangling on your fingers.

you truly wonder how diluc got stuck inside the gym. he told you the janitor locked him up, but the janitor doesn't seem to know that he locked the gym in the first place.

maybe there's something wrong with the door itself? you thought.

you stopped in front of the second gym door after you arrived. you then used the key to it, only to find out that it wasn't locked? you easily opened it from the outside, leaving the key on the doorknob.

"diluc, i'm here," you called.

but diluc was nowhere to be found.

"uh... eh?" you mumbled. "p-professor..?" you called that thing lying on the ground.

diluc slowly sat down and scratched his head before glancing at you.

"ah. thank god." you heard diluc whisper as he walk towards you.

"are you alright? i brought water and a towel."

diluc was too stunned to speak. he knew that you were one of the kindest people in the world, and bringing water and a towel to a colleague wouldn't be a big deal but...

diluc must admit that he's feeling all flustered because of your little ways.

"the gym wasn't locked." you threw the bomb at him.

diluc blinked. "it wasn't? but i couldn't get out earlier no matter how hard i tried..." diluc said after drinking.

you giggled. "maybe the door jammed when you tried too hard." you said and walked beside him. "we're you stuck here for long?"

"just a good 30 minutes and so. but i never knew i actually needed time for me to... to rethink things."

"we all need it. a time for ourselves." you said. "i'm glad you had peace of mind with this little incident."

diluc gave a gentle smile, and you would be lying if you didn't find that... well... alluring.

this man barely smiles- in short words, he's frowning all the time. you were actually relieved that at least he's not that frowny when it comes to you. although you also like the stoic side of him.

"after you."

the both of you stared at the doorknob. "it won't open again." diluc said and tried opening the door again, but it's... jammed.