⩩꒰𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃꒱

Son Young came from a huge family, they didn't live together in one house, but in the same neighbourhood, right next to each other. 

She had a lot of relatives, and the ones she live with (you could say in a way, as she saw them all every day, just didn't share a house with them) and a LOT of cousins.

Must be exciting and fun for her right?

No.

It was anything but exciting.

But why? Well to know that, let's dive deep into the past when a woman named Kim Gyunghui was betrothed to a man named Moon Byung-ho. 

And they got married. And had 5 kids not too long after.

Their firstborn, their pride and joy, Moon Jae Hwaa, in hopes that he would make them rich and prosperous. Her father did fulfil his parent's wishes. But his eldest child did not follow his footsteps.

They were the reason for the medical issues their son had to face. 

Moon Ga Ram, the second-born son, the name means 'river', a river is all-knowing, experienced and mature and tough, again he also fulfilled the wishes of his birth givers.

They were the ones who turned their sweet son into an aggressive man who didn't know how to control and express his emotions which weren't anger. How pathetic they were.

Moon Suck Chin, named in hopes for a confident, reliable, ambitious son, someone who's able to maintain the family's name. He did that too, but do they know about things he had to do to maintain the image ? 

They didn't know that their oh so precious and charming son was wearing a mask all along.

Moon Young Hee, a daughter only given birth to because of trends, they wanted a daughter to take care of them when they grew older, whose reason for existence was to please them, their wishes were fulfilled once again, such perfect children, how lovely! And their daughter? Such a beauty! Oh, how good they all looked in the family pictures!