One

My Boyfriend

Another loud clap thunder shook the room ,as lightning lit up to my apartment ,causing me to slightly jump.

i was laying on the couch in my living room i was with my boyfriend ,siddhart ,watching orange is the new Black.

its been stroming all day so we both decided to just have a lazy day and stay inside .

My phone buzzed on the pillow next to me , indicating that i got text

I noticed siddhart eyes shift to my phone screen and back to TV

I picked up my phone and looked at the screen to see a text from my friend Deepak. we studied at high school together,but i havent talked to him for a while.

Hey Shehanazz , can i ask you a question ?- Deepak

of course. whats up? - shehanazz

"who texted you babe? " sid asked to me still concentrated on tv.

"No one " i replied while setting back down on the pillow

I know how he reacts when guys text me , and its been a peretty good day so far so id hate to ruin it with some irrational argument.

"Tell me". He furrowed his eyesbrows and i could sense him getting upset.

"why ?" i asked

" Because im your boyfriend and i want to know " . sid said ,annoyed

"Deepak" i said bluntly

" who?"

"His name is Deepak " I rolled my eyes "And dont get your fucking panties in a twist . i havent seen or talked to him since like high school"

"His?" He ignored everything I previously said

"yes siddhart " I said then turned up the tv volume in hope to shut him up.

"i am not done talking . i dont know anyone named deepak"He turned his whole body so he was facing me.

"Sidhart , he literally went to high school with us . clam down".

Meet you in the next part

How would siddhart reacton ?

Does he will allow shehanzz to meet deepak?

STAY TUNED AND SUPPORT ME IF YOU LIKE THIS STORIE PLEASE CLIKE AND COMMENT.

LOTS OF LOVE

TILL WE MEET IN OUR NEXT CHAPTER AS PER YOUR RESPONSE

bye