SEVENTEEN

You guys didn't complete the target 😔😔😔.
Yesterday those who commented on emotion a big thanku for them .if you feel to vote and comment then do it . And others who are continually voting and commenting "A Big warming Thanks and love ". And for your motivation too.

Let's start

Siddharth pov

After our continuous makeout I stopped in the middle because of child . If she said sex is good in pregnancy then also I am very concerned about my unborn baby . She or he is more important to me even than shehanaz . "Even I love shehanaz more than anyone or I can say I love her more than me and in this world . But my live for my child is more than that because I feel like my world revolves around and my life is also for my child" . Then after that we both fall in sleep . When i get up i saw my beautiful wife sleeping peaceful and i didn't disturb also if she want to wake up in anytime she can because now only she need is proper rest so without disturbing her I went to do my daily routine. After that I sat on my bed and once again started admiring her and went into sleep . When I wake up once again I saw was the most beautiful sight that I cant get bored till my last breath . My beautiful wife dressing and getting ready for pooja which is conducting for my baby. After doing pooja . We all sat infront to have breakfast but she is not having and playing with it as my mom ask her for anyother dish .she reluctantly stopped and ask to see her parents . And my dad did as she said . When we are having breakfast peaceful ly in a blink of sec my wife ran to her parents without remembering about her phase and about my baby and started to hug her father like their is no tomorrow .I feel like little intimate as I dont like anyone other than me to touch her or hug her because she is mine . But also he was her father and their is also a limit too how to behave with father but it is out of limit and too weird too and I am hating it because she doesn't even show this type of fondness towards me as i am her man but also she know me very well that i dont like this all stuff with any men if he is father or any family member then also she doing this infront me . I dont know when my patience will go and I will kick that mens asss out. The only thing left from me is " control man " and today I will make her understand with my full rights but in previous time I was her boyfriend so I cant come between her or her family but now I am her husband most important person than family so I will teach her a lesson to how to be with other man if he is father or brother.

POV end

" papa papa I missed you so so much I love you dada ,love you dada " by that I went up my all tears infront of him .

I hold my papas hand very tightly because I had a fear if he will go . And I hug him tightly too .

" Meri Pari bacha kyu rora ha hai ha dekho papa ki taraf ". But I didnt now I only want his warmth

" laddo mere laddo dekho na papa ke princess ". Then also I didn't do

" Mere nannhi si janna ,mera gudhiya dekho papa ko , Delhi mera bacha papa ka thotha dekho " by that I look upto his eye where only pure love ,care and affection can be seen.

" kasie hai mera laddo hai theek hai mere bacha bathavo papa ko " by that he kiss my forehead

" theek hi papa aur app kese ho medicine sab time me lerahe ho haina ".

" ha agar mera bacha kaha or mea bhoole ye kabhi nahi hoga ". By that me and my papa started to talk and we emerged in our world and we forget about people and place around us .

But later we are interpreted by siddharth dad voice and I taken back little when I saw siddharth glaring at me and with my dads position but who cares . Now I dont even fear or care about his feelings or about his thoughts so I ignore him and extinse because now I only need my papa that it's no one is important than this .

" rajiv sahab kasie ho " by that sid dad give him a warmly hug . By that they went inside living room and talk to each other about family bussiness and all but I cant have mind to take my eyes from my dad so I stand their by adoring him as I miss him hell.

" kasia ho mera bacha papa ke athe huye mama ko bhul Gaye ha " by that my mom give me precious warmful hug which I am longing .

" Mumma I love and miss you ". By that I hug her tightly

" Bacha kya hua ha tum teek nahi lagrahi ho ha bacha tell me . You had lost your glow and shine . Now you are looking weak bacha ".

" No mom it's not like that" but she cut off me

" tell me bacha they are not taking care you well ha " by that their taunts and harshness flashes my mind I started crying slightly

" bacha "

" Momma I cant momma " by that she ask the roy family to show the washroom by that she excuse us .

After getting inside guest room she locked it and she took me with washroom and she locked washroom because here locked door also has a ear so.

" Tell me bacha "

" Momma I cant tolerate this all I am feeling alone here momma "

" Momma I am feeling used , I cant handle their harshness and their unwanted involvement in my choice and in my life too . I am feeling bailed and caged too . I am missing this love and care mom . Here everyone only needs child not me . And even I feel like I am a burden to them and and ahh and "

I started breathing heavily and my cant breath and my tounge gets weaken and my eye getting blind and I can only hear my mother loud cry " Mera bacha udo bacha " but I can react as my body becomes like jelly and I loose my conscious because of my hectic mental tourtouched life .

" Stay tuned "

Love you dear❤❤❤❤