Chapter 1

I woke up and got out of bed. I then went and showered and changed I ran downstairs and saw my mum.
"morning mum" I said with my mouth stuffed with cereal.
"morning darling" she replied with a sweet smile and I returned.
I finished my breakfast faster than flash could have. I grabbed my bag, shoes and phone then dashed out the door after shouting bye to my mum. I grabbed my bike and peddled so freaking fast.
A normal person would think am crazy rushing to go somewhere on a Saturday morning but funny fact that's just me.
I finally arrive at Starbucks why I think your asking yourself well the reason is quiet simple one the coffee. Two it's quite and three I have tons of homework and studying to do cause I missed three weeks because I was busy.
After around 5 hours my.eyes which have been glued to the screen for 5 hours waver enough to see a girl around a year younger than me enter. She's blond and beautiful. Wow did I just call random girl beautiful wow the caffeine must be getting to me.
She then starts to walk up to me, I don't know why the hell why but oh well.
" UHM excuse me" the random girl inquires. Jeez her voice
" yah" I say a bit to casually that am shocked totally.
" I was wondering if........

Author's note: haha read the next chapter to fi d out what this random" beautiful " girl wants from Zyle