backstory

"Well Slenderman it's been good." Said the one male to the other looking over at him. As he stood on a rock next to the other to match each others height.

"It has. I will miss you." The faceless being said looking at his first proxy.

"I'll be back. I can never stay away from you for long and the others. And this is to keep you safe and the others." They were both quite for a while no one wanting to say the true into Slenderman looked over at his dearest friend showing sighs of sadness.

"But the chances of your survival is 3%." The other male smiled and closed his eyes.

" I'm here to serve I will not disobey or lie to my master I will be with my partner whether I like it or not After I accept this life I cannot return to my old one I'll try to find happiness and love even if its impossible I'm nor human nor demon I am a proxy And I am here to serve my master."

It was quiet before the h/c male continued. "It's my job to do your work and that's what I will do." They sat together for a while more before getting up and hugging. "Fire of heart till death do us apart." The h/c male said sticking his hand out and shaking the taller males hand. As a rope fell from the sky the shorter male graded it and was lifted into a helicopter. "I'll return some day Slenderman! Or my name isn't the darkest night of the 7 circles of hell!" He said and began to fly off.

"To the other side of the world I go."