~chapter one~

Y/N's POV:

I am just doing gym class its kinda boring but fun at the same time i kind of liked the lesson because we didn't have to actually write anything. I was just waiting in line to jump over the beam when i notice Wyatt Donnelly and Gary Wallace they are my best friends i two and only i see them staring at the girls jumping over the beam what dorks, it was my turn, shit so i did one of the best jumps that I could ever do. but i then notice Wyatt staring at me while Gary was staring at Deb typical, I  always have had a small little crush on him but he could never know that could break our relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt's POV:

me and Gary snuck into the girls hall watching them do gymnastic they were so..hot 

"Do you know what i would like to do "Gary said

"shower with them "I said while staring at them

"Then, bang we hit the city baby, dead on for a little drinks, for a little night life, we throw a huge party i mean huge party everybody's invited women everywhere all theses girls there all there naked bodies everywhere" Gary mumble but I stopped listening when i saw Y/N jumping other the beams she was so graceful I'm in daze- Wyatt.. what are u s-saying she's your best friend.

"they all know my name" is he still rambling on jeez 

"you wish Gar nobody likes us nobody "I said earning a slap by Gary from the first statement.

"when were popular, were revered. man were studs...When the smoke clears those two dames will fall amazing in love with us Wyatt" Gary said again but I wasn't looking at deb and hilly i was still looking at Y/N.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV 

I saw Wyatt looking at me I kind of felt....appreciated in a way. But my heart dropped when i heard Ian say "Check it out" I see both Gary's and Wyatt's eyes open wide, max came behind Ian and both pulled Wyatt's and Gary's trousers down ugh I hate them so much, all the girls looked at the poor boys laughing, I quickly tried to think of something to get there attention so I just said what came to mind

"OMG GIRLS ITS PATRICK SWAYZE" (so  sorry if i spelt that wrong)

all the girls quickly ran out side. I walked up to the boys 

"pull them up then "I said while the boys pulled there trousers up in embarrassment 

"thanks Y/N" they both said in unison

"no problem. You should go before anyone comes back"

"oh shit yeah, see you after school "Gary said while holding on to Wyatt's mouth so he don't make a whole lecture as they quickly ran off like toddlers.

{authors note} finished the first chapter hopefully you like it there may not be weird science fans but you have Wyatt who is hot asf so you might want to watch the movie if you haven't I'm in love with the 70s 80s 90s so i will be posting lost of content of different movies of that  and also other stuff also add your ideas in the comments about books i should write and stuff baii"^*