Chapter 1

Mugman POV:
Me and Cuphead had been walking throughout the city after we lost our jobs. The rents due this week and I don't think we could get the money, but Cuphead said he had an idea on how to make cash quick. I just hope this won't lead to anything bad..

Cupheads POV:
We had been walking for quite some time until we eventually reached the Devils casino..

Nobody's POV:
They both walked inside. Mugman turned to cuphead with a worried look saying "Cups I don't think this is such a great idea.." But cuphead shook his head at looked at Mugman serious, "well unless you have another idea on how to make money fast than we have no other choice.." said cuphead starting to walk to one of the craps tables. "But cups elder kettle told us to never come her-" Mugman started to say but cup head interrupted saying " We don't live with him anymore, plus he doesn't want to help us with the bills anymore.. we have no other choice .." he said Sitting down at a craps table " mugs why don't you go entertain yourself while I do this.. one of the shows is starting, it might be entertaining.." Cuphead looked at the dealer, and started to place a bet of about 20 bucks.
Mugmans POV: I nodded nervously and walked over to the seating area by the stage, sat down at looked at the stage seeing the curtains move out of the way, lights dimming and a spotlight on the actor..

~A while later..~
Cupheads POV:
"Hah! another win!" I said looking at the dealer. I started counting my winnings and seeing I had won enough for rent. "Looks like I'm done, I've got the amount I needed." I grabbed my winnings and proceeded to stand up when a hand grabbed my shoulder..