Chapter 19

"Are you going to let me see my grandma, douche?" I ask the devil himself as he fills a syringe with an unknown liquid.

"Now why would I do that?" Charlie (A/N: I realized his name was Charlie in my cast list, not Chris, which I had used in the previous chapters. so I changed the name in the those chapters to Charlie, also. His sons name is Chris, by the way. Sorry about that.) asks me. "But I can assure you she's perfectly fine." He says with a smirk. What does that mean?

"I--" I start to say something when I'm cut off by a new voice. An angry new voice.

"Dad!" The unknown person walks into the room and I immediately gasp. He has messy dirty blond hair and bright angry blue eyes. He has a five o'clock shadow starting to make an appearance on his chin. He's wearing a gray t-shirt and dark jeans. He's not that bad looking. But I am not interested in him in any way. For some reason that would seem gross. He looks almost exactly like my dad did. And I have Austin. He has a strong aura of power floating around him. "Who are you?" He asks me after looking at me for quite a while.

"I--" Once again I'm cut off by The Douche of the Year.

"Chris, you're not supposed to be in here right now." Charlie says while trying to casually walk over in front of me, shielding my view from 'Chris'.

"Who is she, dad?" He asks, ignoring his bastard of a father. "She looks familiar." He says stepping around Charles, trying to get a better look at me. His fathers hand lands on his chest and pushes him back.

"This is the one we've been trying to find." Charles says nonchalantly but I can still hear a bit of unease in his voice.

Realization crosses across his face. "Did you already talk to her about whatever you wanted to talk to her about?" He asks his father.

Charles stiffens and you can see he's starting to panic. Okay. So he didn't tell Chris that he's going to kill me.

"I--" He starts to pour more lies out of his mouth when I cut him off. My turn, asshole.
"Oh, Charlie here didn't tell you?" I ask Chris. I don't know why but he just looks so familiar. I just don't know where I've seen him from.

"Tell me what?" He asks curiously.

"Nothing, Chris. Now, I told you not to come in here when I'm--" Chris cuts him off. Gosh, everyone is cutting each other off today.

"What the hell is she talking about, dad?" Chris asks him. When he doesn't answer he turns to me.

He raises his eyebrows as if silently telling me to spill.

"Your dad here, was going to kill me. Because I'm a more powerful witch than he'll ever be. I guess your so called father lied to you. Makes you feel real good, doesn't it? Your own father lied to you." I say to him.

"He's not really my father." He spats out.

Charles looks at him in shock. "What in the hell are you talking about, Chris? Of course I'm your father." He says shakily.

"Don't pull that bullshit with me. I found this in your desk when I was looking for the keys to the garage." He says and throws file on the table. While Charles was looking at the file to see what it was, Chris continued to talk. "You killed my parents. And my little sister." He says with tears in his eyes. "My whole family!" He says walks up to him and grabs Charles by the collar of his shirt angrily. "You're a murderer. And you are sure as hell not my father. My name isn't Chris Bennett. It's Chris Tate."

And Charles does a douche move and does the last thing you'd expect anyone to do in this situation.

He laughs in his face.