They finally meet.

Avery was working normally like always, she had always talked to her friends Lola, mason, and Kenzy but kenzy was never really there so she eventually stopped talking to her. Anyway one night after her shift she'd grab her bags and all that stuff, she was walking home she never liked to use a car becquse she didn't get paid a lot of money so she thought it was a waste. Anyways she thought she heard a snap branch, what the hell is that? She thought I looked around and saw no one so as soon as I looked back in front of me a man was there he had a cloth he grabbed my arm and spun me around. He put it over my mouth I couldn't help but smell it and I blacked out, maybe an hour later
I woke up in a dark room except for the small light coming from the windows there were red curtains I wondered what the fck- a knock came on the door it was on of well Lorenzo's workman's, Enzo walked in and sat next to me, " boys leave us alone." He commanded and they left they shut the door I looked over at him and scooted back he pulled me up pinned me against the wall I got frightened and looked away, he grabbed my chin forcing me to look in those blue eyes "listen darling, you will listen or else" I've had enough I was so angry I didn't wanna be here so I mocked him, "or what?" He chuckled and slapped me. I groaned in pain he did it abt 5 times thank god not no more a tear fell down my cheek his grip was so tight he slapped me again. "Listen here, I hate crybaby's so shut up!" He commanded I jumped and fighter the tears he tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled then he came closer whispering in my ear "that's a good girl."   One of his men came in and he kissed my cheek "he will tell you all about the rules here I blurted out my accident "rules!?" Enzo turned around and told me before bursting out his anger "I'm Enzo." He turned to the boy and said "go hard on her if you've got to, she's a tough one." He nodded and i fell to the ground my back against the wall he picked me up and sit me on a chair he sat in the other "okay listen up, you must obey the rules here or Enzo will get serious" I rolled my eyes "you think he will go easy on you? Well you're wrong so listen up here princess. First rule. Don't run away or you'll regret it. Second rule: if you leave a room without asking him. Again you'll regret it and third rule: never ever go against his will disobey him or anything else." He looked serious and raised up" you got it?" I just ignored him he remembers what Enzo said "go hard on her if you have to, she's a tough one."
See y'all in the next story! (Aka chapter two)