prologue (kinda)

TW: mentions of violence, blood

It is a wonderful icy evening, and you, are a terrible shulk.

Everything is not what it seems. It had been about a few weeks since MC's reappearance, and once more, chaos was about to ensue. MC, the oldest and tallest of their siblings, was the most chaotic little shit in existence. They had slight anger issues, would make people float for fun, and would trap their roommates on the ceiling when they got annoyed with them, but were surprisingly smart and good at cooking.

On the other hand, Techno was the second eldest (and second tallest) of the people who had shared the 'lovely' little apartment of the outcast and exiled. Though he was the second oldest, it sometimes felt as if he were the oldest, having to get his children- I mean siblings out of trouble all the time.

The middle child of the group, Wilbur, was taking something from both of them. He was chaotic, good at cooking, average height, and smart when it came to certain things. Mc had been gone for a month as part of an exchange program, and without them, their brother had been exiled, and their other brother retired. How did we get to this?

*one month prior*

"You want to be a hero tommy? You want to be a hero? THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"

The shout of Techno, the second oldest craft sibling filled the air, as the screeches of withers arose in a destructive cacophony. The youngest craft sibling, Tommy, was distraught, not only from the remains of his nation surrounding him, but also from the death of his brother, Wilbur. He was fighting alongside his best friend, none of them noticing the distress of the eldest sibling, Mc.

"TOMMY!", they called in desperation, trying to stray from the unknown voice that was pulling them to a new dimension. "TOMMY PLEASE!" they cried, trying hopelessly to stay and fight for their family. Their efforts proved to be in vain, however, because soon later, the world around them began to fade, twist, and change.

And they as well, began to fade

.

.

.

They woke up in a new, strange place, at first glance appearing to be a courtroom, with 9 chairs in it, one of which being empty, seeming as though one of the judges were missing.

'Am I dead? Is this my limbo?' they thought to themselves. They were quickly snapped out of their thoughts by a loud, commanding voice coming from the head judge's seat

"Welcome to the devildom, Mc!" the voice said, almost as if commanding them to feel welcome. They were not having it, the voice was too reminiscent of a certain someone. Almost as soon as the voice called them from their thoughts, they found they still had their armor and weapons on them, and having been trained for most of their life in combat, swiftly got up from their position on the floor and readied themself with their axe. They underestimated the stature of their opponents, however, as they all seemed to be shorter, more human-like bbh's.

"Calm down, were not going to kill you" said another voice, this time coming from the right of the head judge

"Why should I trust you? You were the ones who stole me from my home" they said, never faltering, even under the harsh stares of most of the judges. It made sense, why should they trust them? All the people they had ever trusted had betrayed them.

"Haha! What a very human thing to say!"

What. the. fuck.

Did these people even know what they were? They decided to keep their mouth shut, in case they were only being kept alive because they were "human". They had to fake their identity to survive before, and they often got mistaken for a human (even though he is 6 '8), so all they had to do was hide the fact that they knew how to use magic.