Characters! (Both old and new!)

Yep, they're back! Since The Fairly OddParents just got a reboot, I figured, "WHY NOT BREADWINNERS! They need to do a reboot, anyway. Hasn't it been...like what, 9 years since we last saw them?" So, here we are with a Wattpad reboot based on one of the most memorable (at least to me) Nicktoons of the modern day!

One question, though: Who's going to be back? Well...here's my list of characters that we'll see back in Pondgea, as well as a few newcomers to the Breadwinners franchise. Starting off with the returning characters:

"P-p-p-p-party punch!""Shoe attack!""Ouchewawa!"

"Shoe attack!"
"Ouchewawa!"

SwaySway (Robbie Daymond): He's got the brains (well, most of the time). SwaySway is the good-hearted older brother and leader of the Breadwinners. He often has the right idea of what to do when encountering new customers all around Pondgea. A master of both party punching and driving the Rocket Van, SwaySway loves being with Buhduece and Ketta as much as he loafs eating bread.

 A master of both party punching and driving the Rocket Van, SwaySway loves being with Buhduece and Ketta as much as he loafs eating bread

"B-b-b-b-booty kick!"
"No way, no sir, no buh-doobie-doo!"
"Yeah boyyy!!"

Buhdeuce (Eric Bauza): He's got the butt. As SwaySway and Ketta's best bap (brother and partner), Buhdeuce is always set for a new day of delivering with his friends, even if he prefers booty-kicking the loaves out of the Rocket Van. Although he can get a little too easily angered (and sometimes a little too quazy), he's always looking out for his brother and sister whenever the three get into hot water.

 Although he can get a little too easily angered (and sometimes a little too quazy), he's always looking out for his brother and sister whenever the three get into hot water

"F-f-f-f-fixify!"
"Bam! Fixed it!"
"Classic Ketta. Honk!"
"I just have this strange craving to fix just about anything!"

Ketta (Kari Wahlgren): She's got the builds. Ever since her home got destroyed, Ketta's been trying to adjust living with her best baps SwaySway and Buhdeuce. Despite trying not to go fixifying stuff too much, she's also great at delivering bread just like SwaySway and Buhdeuce. If she may mess up (more often than not), her brothers do give her second chances. Even if said "chances" cause her to give whatever bread they're delivering a tune-up, which mostly ends in disaster!

 Even if said "chances" cause her to give whatever bread they're delivering a tune-up, which mostly ends in disaster!

"Leapin' lillypads!"
"Sure, I may be a tough cookie, but on the inside, I still...am...QUEEN OF THE PARTY PEOPLES!"
"Not in my skies!"
"RAM-BAM-BOOGIE!"

Rambamboo (Audrey Wasileski): She's got the brawn...and the beats! As Chief of Tadpolice, this little lady is NOT to be messed with! She's very strict, and doesn't like law-breakers...or even loafers like SwaySway and Buhduece for that matter. And yet (or at least sometimes), this hard-boiled officer can actually be pretty sweet when doing her job, or hanging out with her best friends...which just so happen to be the Breadwinners, and even when she's....BREAKING OUT SOME SICK MOVES ON THE DANCE FLOOR! RAM-BAM-BOOGIE!!

BREAKING OUT SOME SICK MOVES ON THE DANCE FLOOR! RAM-BAM-BOOGIE!!

"Sheesh-uh-roo-roo!"
"Hoot-hoot-hurrah!"
"Abso-hoot-ly not!"

T-Midi (S. Scott Bullock): He's got the biggest temper. As the Breadwinners' number one customer, good ol' T-Midi is a tried and true noble fan of all kinds of fancy breads. A "connoisseur of crusts" himself, sometimes he just can't stand the antics of SwaySway, Buhdeuce, and Ketta (let alone getting roped into unwillingly joining said antics)!

Other returning characters include: Mr. Pumpers, Oonski the Great, and the Bread Maker! And now, here's all you need to know about the NEWBIES!

"Nothin' like a fresh loaf on a hot day."
"Well, if it isn't my favorite bread-heads!"
"You know me, toasted loaves are my life."

Mayor Duckington (Richard Ayoade): He's got a British accent! As Mayor of all of Pondgea, he often likes his bread much, much toasted. Heck, he often calls on the Breadwinners just to get his grubby feathers on the most EXCLUSIVE of toasted breads. But other than that, he's just a duck with a handsome stache and an even bigger ego...or is that ego his underlying secret? Hmmm...

"Yeehaw!"
"I'm hankering for some Cow-Butter Bread right about now.."
"Get along, little doggie...or even a short little doggie."

Sheriff Katy Kat (Grey Griffin): She's got a purty nice smile! Out on the wild open plains of Saddle Crust Ranch comes Sheriff Katy Kat herself. She's quite fond of any and all rootin' tootin' kinds of breads from the Breadwinners. Even if her cattle gets loose or a bulletproof bus goes off the rails, she's always there to lasso anything up. She is a world-famous cowgirl after all. Yeehaw!

"Dear Mission Control, I've gone nuts."
"DAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!"
"I shall stop you evil space beasts, or my name isn't...HOUSTON THE SPACE DUCK: MASTER OF THE COSMOS!!"

Houston the Space-Duck (Tom Kenny): He's got a crazy brain! Thinking he's a space alien from a far away planet, Houston is actually just an Pondgea astronaut who's landed on Earth, and has lost his brickin' mind! Anytime you'd see him, he'll just be rambling on and on—theory after conspiracy theory. But that laugh, though? It gets to you...real bad.

"What can I say? My accordion is truly contagious."
"Go forth, my quazy brethren, and play like your lives depend on it!"
"Is it me, or has the world gone mad...STUPID MAD, THAT IS?!"
"WOOOOOOOW! HAHA!...LOOK."

Al Quackovic ("Weird Al" Yankovic): This guy is pretty simple to write about. It's just "Weird Al" Yankovic as a cartoon duck. That is all. You're welcome. But wait, there's more! Whenever the time comes, Al just can't resist busting out his trusty accordion on anyone and anything. He's a definite pro at laying down some wacky beats...or seven.

And that's all the characters! Or isn't that all? Meet everybody at Pondgea in Breadwinners: Reloafed — crusting soon to Wattpad!