Letter 7

Um, well you missed a lot, we got married! It was in a forest and the theme color, was light green. It was absolutely gorgeous.  My wife, wore a beautiful light yellow sleeveless dress, with flowers at the end of it. A veil was hiding her face, and when I took it off, she was wearing light makeup and she put her hair in a bun. She looked stunning. I wore a classic black tuxedo. All of our friends and family were there, I even invited your parents, but they declined the offer. I honestly understand them, I mean to be honest we haven't been talking. Fun fact, I even invited the therapist who suggested me  to write a few letters to you and he actually came, he looked out of place during the entire ceremony though ! Our cake was, a red velvet cake, with a cream cheese frosting and it was decorate with dandelions on the outside. Gifts were piled up on a table, there were at least 50 presents. It was an unforgettable ceremony. 

At the end of the wedding, me and my now wife, made our way in our new mansion in a limousine. While, we were in the ride, I started crying, thinking of what would have happened if we were the one who got married. I started to think about what would have happened, if you didn't die and the future we could have had. What house would you have picked ? I think it would have been a small cottage vibe house. My wife chose the opposite though she prefers house that are more luxurious and modern. You would have also planted a thousands types of flowers in your garden and around the house. My wife probably, thought they were happy tears, because she snuggled into me and told me she was so happy we got married. I smiled at her and nodded. When we arrived to our new home, we excitedly ran into the mansion like a bunch of children, this wasn't the first time we were in this house, but it sure felt like it. It felt like a brand new environment.  My wife started going off about how we could decorate it and other renovations we could do, but I was zoned out looking around and thinking of what picture of you and our friends from Hogwarts, would I hang up on the walls.

I feel like, even though I have moved on, I still like writing to you, because it feels like I am venting, and talking to a good friend. I know you assisted the wedding, I wonder how did you look... Did you sit in the chair I left empty for you? Well, my future is thriving and I look forward to sharing more stories. 

-Mattheo