Burst, Bucky, Burst.

(Y/N) loved nothing more than coming home from work, and seeing your growing boyfriend, Bucky. Every day, he seemed to get bigger under your care, and it was erotic for you.

When you had first met Bucky, he was this fit, muscular, guy, but his frame bursted with potential. You knew he could get bigger, and you also knew that you were the guy for the job. And luckily, (y/n), and Bucky hit it off right away, and began dating a short time after.

You came to learn that he loved to eat, which of course was just a bonus for you, and your devious plan. By your six month anniversary, you had managed to put 85 pounds on Bucky, and he was seemingly wanting more, so you kept the food coming. You were right about that potential.

Now, three years, and 250 pounds ( and growing! ), later, there's no denying that Bucky is your hungry, eager, and handsome feedee. Bucky does nothing but wait around all day for (y/n) to return, desperate for his next stuffing. You always reward him well for it, too. Your prized pig, growing, no— bursting for more. You swear he gains weight every meal, and it's still not enough for him, or for you. You won't rest until he's even bigger.

"Come on, Buck! We're going to be late for our reservation if you don't hurry."

You call from the living room, flipping your keys in your hands, waiting for Bucky to join you. You had made reservations at your and Bucky's favorite restaurant, and you were beyond eager to stuff him tonight, and tease him until you got home.

"Just... ( a labored breath, and huff ), a minute, (y/n)."

Bucky responded from your shared bedroom, struggling to squeeze himself into suitable clothes for the occasion. He hardly left the house now, so all of his nicer clothes, were about 8 sizes too small now, and he didn't want to embarrass you. He had to look somewhat presentable, even though you and him both know he's a growing slob.

With an eyebrow quirked in question, you head to the bedroom to see what all of the hold up is. You're shocked, and turned on at the sight in front of you. You can feel the start of a boner coming, just from the sight and sounds that Bucky is doing.

"What do we have here?" You ask, a smirk growing on your face, as you watched Bucky trying to cram his fat frame into comically thin clothes, panting, huffing, and sweating from simply trying to pull pants up.

Bucky groans out of annoyance and flops onto the bed, a tsunami of fat rolls jiggling as he did so, too small pants stuck around his tree trunk of legs, and too small shirt miles from closing around his girthy middle.

"I can't fit into my clothes."

He grumbles, slapping his gut. "I'm too fat for nice clothes." He adds, trying to sit up to see you, but it was no use. Bucky was pinned down by his mountainous fat. He was out of breath from the whole ordeal, and was starving now too, his stomach growling loudly.

There's no more hiding your boner as you approach him, doing your best to straddle your boyfriends hips. Of course, with him weighing close to 500 pounds, you have to settle for straddling his fat, instead.

"It's a good thing I never liked those clothes on you." (Y/n) mumbles, gently grinding against Buckys stomach, kissing down his fat neck, gently sucking. It was hot. Seeing him struggle, seeing how small his clothes were before you got involved in his life. You made him triple the man he once was, and he was still growing. You need him bigger.

Your boner continues to root and prod Bucky's fat, teasing him. You wonder what it would be like to be topped by him at this size. You need to know how that feels, so you continue to tease him, knowing that he won't tolerate letting you be the dom much longer.

And you were right. Once he felt your hard on rim his belly button, he's grunting and using his strength to flip you guys, pinning you under his gut.

"You did this to me."

Bucky muttered, doing his best to thrust against you, his fat engulfing you, and getting in the way. "You made this fucking fat."

He said, gently slamming his stomach down on you.

(Y/n) moans in pleasure. The weight of your fat boyfriend dropping down on you, being a dream. You desperately reach for his dick, having to dig around underneath rolls and rolls of fat, until you're finally met with his hidden member. You stroke it the best you can with all of the fat as Bucky thrusts his fat against your dripping and hard dick.

This is your bliss, and you can't wait for the next hundred pounds to top you.

"Burst for me, Bucky."

You mumble as you both release your loads, Bucky collapsing down next to you, an eager smile on his face.

He was game for more.