×~HOSTAGE~× [smut]

"Being held hostage by British soldiers would sound absolutely terrible..something traumatic, especially if yer a woman," said the British soldier by the name of musketeer gripweed. The girl he held hostage for information on the enemy was honestly quite weak. She was wearing a ripped up dirty blouse and a tight small skirt that showed her panties, at least it would if she weren't squeezing her gorgeous thick soft thighs together. "So why don't yeh just tell me what yeh know," gripweed said, his hands spreading her thighs and tying them apart as he tied her arms behind her back, making her breasts show more.

He unbuttoned what was left of her shirt and began undoing her bra. "And I'll make it worth yer while.." the British man continued. She shook her head, whimpering through her duct tape as she tried desperately to pull away from the man undressing her. Of course she absolutely adored his rough touch and wanted nothing more than to feel his cock.

She could only think back at when she was captured and how tightly he held her close to him, His grip so strong as his lips so close to her ear whispered soft threats to make her silent. It made her throb desperately and rub her thighs together for friction. She wanted his touch so bad that it killed her. "C'mon! I won't tell everyone that me body was the only thing that made yeh talk..I'll just say that I was intimidating to yeh." Gripweeds gentle words snapped her out of her trance. She shook her head in retaliation as his soft lips touched her neck, making her moan through her taped mouth. "Yer just so cute when yeh whimper.." he spoke.

She wanted so badly to feel some sort of feeling of pleasure. She still denied him, frustrating the man. He sighed and untied her before pinning her to his bed. He tied her back up, her new position giving him freedom to touch her breasts however he pleased. As he touched her body for his own perverted joy, the girl below him was pleading for him through her taped mouth, feeling lightheaded from All the arousal.

He pressed his fingers against her wet folds, not expecting his hand to almost be entirely soaked with arousal, a soft gasp forming in his throat before he choked it back and ripped off her tape. "Suck on me fingers until yer dirty slut juice is off of them..and maybe if yeh do a good job, I'll let yeh ride my thigh." And with those soft dominant words, she began sucking on his fingers as if they were the cock she wanted oh so much.

He felt painfully hard but couldn't let his dominance and intimidating seem lesser. He felt her whimper against his fingers, smiling to himself. "Such a good girl," he said softly, pressing his thigh against her exposed arousal soaked mound, hearing a whorish moan from her mouth. "So very good, now grind. Grind on my thigh like the good slut you are" he spoke lowly.

She grinded against his thigh desperately, sweat beads forming on her body as her hips rolled almost as if she were experienced with this. She really was a slut wasn't she? Perfect. Gripweed had never wanted to fuck a woman so badly in his life as badly as he wanted to fuck this girl. He pulled his fingers out of her mouth to hear those sweet moans, watching her eyes roll back as her head leaned back just enough to show her neck. He kissed at her roughly, sucking on her most sensitive spots, paying attention to her reactions.

Her legs wrapped around his thigh as she grinded on it. "Mmph..you feel so good, I'm so close." She spoke for the first time, the man smirking as his eyes lighting up with lust as his pupils grew larger. Was this lust or was this love? Her voice gave him intense butterflies. After several more slow minutes of grinding against his thigh, she came on his pants. He sighed softly. "Tell me what yeh know..please? I don't want them to hurt yeh and I certainly don't wanna make anything up..they'll kill us both." Gripweed said with a low lustful voice.

The girl sighed and caved in, I mean, how could she say no to such a sweet man who just let her ruin his pants with her cum. She spoke and told him all she knew and he smiled, leaning down and kissing her softly, holding her hips with one hand as he untied her raw wrists with his other. "Thank yeh, love." gripweed smiled a smile she'd never ever forget. British men were really all they were made out to be. Charming and romantic even when they were meant to be evil. She kissed him one last time before running off back to her camp, wrapped in one of his coats and her underwear.

Gripweed felt upset to see her leave but..he had a feeling that they'd meet again someday.

Word count: 863

This is my first fic, go easy on Me!