Chapter 2 - U.A

Author note
I just want to say the art from above is mine and I did it at like - 3:12 am so that's why it looks so bad 😊. But any way on with this shitty story!

Momo's pov

Today is my first day at UA. It turns out Y/N had the same home room teacher as me . I gess they might reconsider my last name. I am honestly glad Y/N gose to my school so she can help with my training at home, she can also help with homework and maybe even tutor me and some other people from my class. "You excited for yah first day ? " Y/N asked whilst flinging her arm over my shoulder , making a fist and quickly shake it over my head. " Yeah but aren't you excited to see everyone?" I ask. "Well I am but I just wanna try and find someone who can help look after Bel for me," y/n answers. "Oh I almost forgot about that hehe! " I say fake laughing. Y/n just sighs at me.

Your pov

I wounder what dadzawa will do when he releases me and momo are sisters. " Sis if you meet any one who you think might be able to help with Bel take the to our house after the school day and I will meet the before we do any thing further , k ?" you ask. " Will do," momo replied with a great big smile on her face.

Author's note yet again

Ugh I hate how short this chapter is but I have 0 inspo 😫. Also I can just tell there is gonna be that one horny af person in the comments but oh well.
I do not really care if your that horny person in the comments because I find it funny when reading what you have put and it gives me inspo so 🤷. Also this chapter might be a bit short-. Any way, back to the story.

*Time skip to when everyone is in there classes*

3rd person Pov

As every one in class 1-A settled down,  and introduce themselves, every one started talking about how Midoriya helped out Uraraka. Soon after every one but Uraraka fell silent as they saw a yellow worm like looking thing on the floor. As Uraraka turned round the worm on the floor spoke up. "It took you all 12.7 seconds to quiet down, if you want to become a hero that must change. 'Was he this striked with y/n on her first day in his class or we getting a nother version  of the man'  momo though to herself. Whilst doing the  class registers Erase head froze after saying " Momo yao-". "So your the one I was getting told about by the current 3rd year female," he said looking back at Momo. At this point people were either looking at momo, their teacher or back and forth at both of them. "Y- yes sir," she said to him. Everyone else was confused. " That girl was my top and favourite student I have ever had since I started working at this school," he said with a slight grin. Momo just awkwardly giggled at what he said. " I hope she will be able to come down and assist me with this new class," Aizawa said. Momo just nodded along before a boy who sat next to her spoke up. " I hope we can all meet this girl if you wouldn't mind Yaoyorozu ," a boy named shoto todoroki said.
( I know that they both sit next to each other in class so I wanted to keep that concept).

Author note

I hate how short these chapters are so if you actually want me to continue with this story just tell me but of not then I probably will stop with the story here. Also the number of words is 650. YASSS.