Toosii

* I finished this chapter the day they announced her pregnancy and whew.. girl I almost cried 💔. That was supposed to be me! 😩

 That was supposed to be me! 😩

Nau'Jour

Samaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samaria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, chill out with allat moving." Nau'Jour rasped, rubbing his hand over Samaria's back.
"You know what I'm doing, ion know why you won't just give it to me." Samaria shrugged, reaching down and gently rubbing her hand over Nau'Jours member.

"You something else. We just fucked last night, my dick gon fall off," He lightly chuckled.
"Now you just exaggerating. That was yesterday afternoon." She rolled her eyes, leaving soft kisses along his neck.

Nau'Jour smirked and tugged at the waistband of Samarias Nike Pros.
"Mhm, baby, get on your back." She said softly. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't want no-"
"No, I'm ready, follow directions nigga." She laughed, pushing him back into the bed.
He chuckled and pulled his shirt off, caressing her thighs and ass.

"You're so sexy baby, I love you." Samaria smiled, pulling Nau'Jours hard through the slit in his boxers.
He groaned under his breath and slipped his hand into her shorts.

His thumb rubbed over her sensitive clit, causing her mouth to fall open. He took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues slipped around, as they made their way out of their clothes.

Nau'Jour lifted Samarias legs onto his shoulders and softly kissed her lower pair of lips while gripping her thighs, which caused her to squirm under his touch.

"O-oh, yes baby." She moaned softly, as he sucked on her clit and dug his tongue into her.
"Fuck!" Her back arched off the bed, and she ran her hand over his head, pushing his face deeper into her.

He grabbed both of her hands and pinned them down, before pressing her knees back to her ears.
"You look so fucking sexy, girl." He smirked, coming back up to be face to face with her.

He slid 2 curved fingers into her and thrusted them quickly, causing Samaria to let out a loud moan.
Nau'Jour felt his dick growing inside of his boxers.

"Mmh, baby I want it." She whined as he pulled his fingers out of her. He smiled and licked them while he pulled his boxers down, allowing his hard to spring out at attention.

He rubbed up and down her slit before pressing his 8 inches into her.
Samaria gasped, as Nau'Jour started slowly thrusting into her.

His tip jabbed at her spot immediately, making her yell out in pleasure.
"Fuck!" They both moaned, eyes rolling to the back of their heads.

"Mhm, y-yes baby-" she moaned loudly. He smirked and kissed along her collarbone, leaving small red hickeys.
"That's not my name, girl." He grunted, gripping her neck.

"U-uh, daddy," she gasped, her mouth hung open.
Nau'Jour pulled out and motioned for Samaria to get into an arch.

She pressed her stomach against the bed and without warning, he pushed himself back into her. His hands gripped her ass while her screams could be heard in the apartment down the hall.

"Fuck! Yes, right there baby." She moaned as he jabbed at her g-spot.
Nau'Jour smirked and lifted one of his legs onto the bed to get a better angle on Samarias spot.

She suddenly had a burst of energy and began fucking him back, throwing her ass against him and clenching his dick, which she knew drove him crazy.

"Fuck mama," he groaned, nut leaking from his tip.
She came at the same time, and once he pulled out, her body laid limp on the bed.

"Nah, you wanted this dick so bad, you finna take all of it. Get back up."

-
sorry this one was shorter 🤷🏾‍♀️