Flying Home

Tony woke up at 03:00 in order to get ready. He got up and changed into some comfortable jeans and a nice shirt. He made sure everything was packed and put by the door. He decided to carry the shrunken trunk in his backpack. He went to wake Harry and get him ready as well. Harry was grumpy from being woken but after a bagel for breakfast he was excited about going on his first ever plane. Tony gave Harry his backpack, put on his own backpack, and grabbed the two suit cases and checked out. He got a cab to bring them to the airport where they met Clive.

"Good morning Uncle Clive" Tony said as he got everything and Harry who had fallen back asleep out of the car. Clive helped by taking one of the suitcases so Tony could take the other and car Harry. He knew he had to wake him again but he felt bad.

They walked into the airport and were waiting in line for security when Tony woke Harry up. He placed him on the ground and helped him take off his shoes so they can put them and the backpacks through the scanner. By the time they made it through the scanner and had their shoes back on Harry was once again really excited.

When they made it to the area for their gate they had to wait, Tony and Clive sat to wait half an hour until they could board. Tony went to the gate and requested a car seat because Harry is less than 40 pounds. Tony did research where it is recommended children under 40 pounds ride in a car seat secured next to the window. Clive watched Harry sitting against the large windows to watch the planes being loaded and taking off or landing. The look of amazement is one he had to capture so he took out the camera Tony had gotten him and took a picture. The 30 minute wait was filled with watching planes, a snack and getting everything ready to get on the plane.

"Come here Harry, we are gonna go potty before we get on the plane" Tony said holding out his hand for Harry. He brought Harry to the bathroom and waited until one of the stalls was open. He grabbed a whip from his backpack to clean off the seat before helping Harry use the bathroom. After Harry was done he helped him pull up his pants then quickly used the bathroom himself. They left the stall to wash their hands just as the first class for boarding was heard.

"Daddy I wanna hold my backpack" Harry said bouncing around clearly excited. Tony gave him his backpack to wear and grabbed his own. They met with Clive and got in line with their boarding passes and passports. Tony help onto Harrys until they got up to the person checking them. Harry proudly handed them to the woman who checked them and handed them back.

The walk to their seats was filled with Harry bouncing around and asking questions about how planes fly. The flight attendant they passed smiled at Harry. They got to their seats and stored their backpacks under their seats and before Tony could buckle Harry into the car seat the stewardess asked if Harry would like to meet the pilot.

"Yes please! Can we Daddy" Harry said, his eyes lighting up so bright.

"We can as long as you are polite" Tony said even though he knew Harry would be. They walked up to the cockpit where the two pilots were sitting. The older pilot looked like he was probably about 45 years old and had brown hair and blue eyes. The younger pilot looked to be about 30-35 years old and had blond hair and blue eyes.

"Good morning young man, my name is pilot Dale, what is your name?" The older pilot said.

"My name is Harry" Harry said very softly. He was really shy around strangers.

"Well Harry, do you want to see what some of these buttons do and how we fly the plane?" Dale said. When Harry agreed he motioned towards the board where the buttons showed a ton of different tasks and switched and the control panel to steer. "Now that you know how to fly we have something really special for you. We have this set of kids wings for you to wear to show everyone that you know how to fly the plane too."

"Thank you so much pilot Dale and um... I don't know your name mister" Harry said and then hid his face in Tony's stomach. Tony Dale and the other pilot were trying not to laugh.

"I apologize Harry, my name is pilot Connor. It great to meet you but we need to get ready to take off" The younger pilot now named Connor said. Harry shyly waved and then walked back with Tony to their seats. Tony strapped him into the car seat and handed him a caramel candy.

"When the plane is taking off I want you to suck on that so that your ears do not hurt." Tony said, pointing to the candy. He himself had a couple because the change in pressure always made his ears hurt.

"Okay Daddy. When are we gonna go?" Harry asked, kicking his legs a bit.

"We are being moved to the runway now and then we will be going." Tony said. He pointed out the window where Harry could see they were moving. He started wiggling around in his seat super excited. When they got to the runway he could barely sit still. Unfortunately the loud engines turning on scared him and caused a few tears but with his Daddy there to hold his hand he calmed down. He watched out the window as they gained speed and slowly lifted off the ground. "Remember to suck on your candy little lightning bug" Tony said as he opened the candy.

"Daddy, Daddy look!" Harry said, pointing out the window about fifteen minutes later. They had risen above the clouds

"That's so cool bud. It's really pretty isn't it?" Tony said. He took a picture on his phone of Harry sitting in his car seat looking our the window of the plane. He connected to the wifi on the plane to message his boss that they were on the way and sent the picture with it. "Hey bud do you wanna color for a little while and then we can watch a movie?" Tony asked, grabbing Harry's backpack.

"Can I have the teddy bear one?" Harry asked. He remembers seeing the bear before somewhere. Tony took out the Winnie the Pooh coloring book and the crayons. For the next hour Harry colored while Tony worked on some paperwork for the Potter estate. He wanted to keep his own evidence of everything Dumbledoor has done. He opened one of the never ending journals to start writing out the evidence.

"Daddy, can we watch a movie now?" Harry asked after he got bored of coloring. Tony pulled up the menu for movies and picked The Little Mermaid to watch from the list. They continued this with a bathroom break or two for a until they were being told to pack everything up because they would be landing. Harry also ended up napping for an hour during the first movie.

"Are you ready to meet Daddy's boss Harry?" Tony said after he put the backpacks back under the seats. He saw Clive doing the same across the aisle where he was sitting for the flight. The landing was a little rough leading Harry to tears again because his ears were hurting. Tony grabbed both their backpacks and picked up Harry to carry off the plane so he could calm down. "I'm sorry I forgot to give you more candy for your ears bud."

"It's okay Daddy. I didn't like that last bit" Harry said, still sniffling. He put his head down on Tony's shoulder. After getting off the plane Tony and Clive walked over to the baggage claim and Tony texted Gibbs to let him know. Clive once again took one of the suitcases for Tony and they set off towards the exit.

As they rounded the corner they saw a tall man, graying hair, cool blue eyes and a blue polo shirt with khakis. He was leaning against a black dodge charger.

"Hey boss," Tony said, walking towards him.